Land, monarchs and their horrifying past

In an unrivaled kingdom known by the spirit-dwellers, named Luminará. Luminará was ruled by a Queen and King, no one can compare the bright future ahead of them to other kingdoms because of their great ruling

The phenomenal creatures who live there have powers, some are shape shifters, some are hybrids, gem-reliers, and some are witches who can make the most delicious yet deadly poisons or some can pass their identity to their offspring which can be a mix of both.

POV of Chrysanta

Chrysanta was a great ruler, a kind queen who helps others in need but behind a great beauty there lies a terror monarch.

"Arixien what is this? You cheated, AGAIN." I yelled as i went to slap him out of rage

"Chrysanta, you did know its common for us gem-reliers to kiss and spend the night with them right?" He smirked proudly of his wrong doings while cupping my face with only his right hand. I felt horrible by his abhorrant attitude, his touch and hands crawled onto me and i no longer felt lust nor love. I hated him, I despised him. He saw through my aura as he told me to "Hon, you need to calm down". How can i calm down when he had another one night stand with another woman? I can't chill, i feel horrible for feeling like this since i know their tribe's rules but, there's something inside me that makes me want to divorce him.

"I want us to be no longer together". I said out of anger. I was furious knowing that my kids will grow up without a father. But when did this began? When did he cheat?

"Why do you cheat?" I calmly spoke as i froze in his response "Because you gave birth to a revolting MISTAKE!" He howled letting out his anger and stress on me. As if i wasnt the one taking care of our child, as if i wasnt the one doing all the work, the paper work for our kingdom, the help, the funds, EVERYTHING.

"Corbin isnt a mistake FOR CRYING OUT LOUD ARIXIEN!"
"HE IS CHRYSANTA, ACCEPT THE FACT THAT YOU GAVE BIRTH TO A USELESS BOY WHO CANT EVEN DO A SINGLE JOB RIGHT TO MAKE US PROUD!"
"Corbin is our son Ari.. How could you?"
"You gave birth to a mistake accept it."
Arguments filled the whole room. I was going to leave with Corbin and Chrixie. I felt an arrow piercing through my back, blood dripping from my abdomen as I lay on the ground, "Mama?" hearing Corbin's first words made me smile. Before i had fallen into a deep slumber, death.