Roan Specific Lore

Family life: Levi is the only person he counts as 'family'. To be completely honest, he has no clue what people mean when they say family. He assumes it's just someone you've known for millennia and you're really close to in some way. Anyway, Levi is the only 'family' he has since he's a god. Technically speaking, the god of creation and the god of expiry would count as his 'parents'.

     Love life: He's very bad with his own and others emotions. So if he wants to know if he's in love with someone, he literally sits down and starts to write down what he feels in bullet points to see if he's in love or not. At the moment, he's starting to grow feelings for Cain without realizing. He thinks it's just a great interest in Cain because Cain is genuinely different from the other mortals Roan has met, but he definitely is growing feelings.
— Exes: He's dated three living beings throughout the time he's existed. So far, the god of fire, and anything heat related, which resulted in them almost destroying the existence of the other over a petty fight which in turn resulted in their breakup. Then there was a human that kept trying to use Roan for their own gain, then would get angry and start yelling at him for not getting them what they wanted. Lastly, there was a second human who treated Roan very nicely, the problem was that they thought Roan was too boring and quiet so they broke up with him. Roan cried for three months after that because he thought it was going well, that's how he finally found out how bad he was with social cues.

Platonic life: His closest friends are Levi and Ida, most of everyone else he knows well enough to label them as friends. He likes hanging out with Mikey and Mako even though he fights, and texts Dakota regularly. He became friends with Hoshifuru in a more 'forced close proximity' kind of way. Hoshi didn't want to have a dorm to himself so he asked to be switched, and the only dorm that had an opening for another resident was Roan's.(I'll change this entire part if Dapper doesn't like it.) He and Ida met by chance. She was doing something in the woods in which Roan and Levi were staying at the time and the two ran into her while she was gathering some herbs. She started to question what they were doing and what they were, and eventually they all became friends.

Thoughts on Hoshifuru?
"He's nice and doesn't do much around the dorm, sometimes we eat dinner together when neither of us are bothered with class homework or other things."

Thoughts on Mikey and Mako?
"They're very... rowdy as some would say. Sometimes they can be a bit too much for me but I still like hanging out with the two."

Thoughts on Dakota?
"I like hanging out with him, he's quiet and we like to read together sometimes."

Thoughts on Levi?
"He's a good little shark and I love him like humans love their little humans. I think he might have some authority issues though, he won't stop calling me 'My Lord' and such even though I've told him that my name is fine."

Thoughts on Cain?
"He's an Interesting mortal. I like being around him, my human flesh skin starts to get all warm around my face area though, I wonder if humans can control other's body temperatures?"

✮