Chapter 4: the fall of the crown

Two days before the coronation

You ever get that wicked feeling in your stomach where it just feels like its been pitting. Welp that is the feeling i have now. Or more of for the past few days. Right now im being pulled poked pinched and pried at because of a custom dress. I told everyone that i didnt need a fancy dress but apparently "its tradition". A tradition my ass, im basically gonna be put on a pedestal the day of for no reason. Yes i may be there luna but im not a ruler im a protector and fighting by their side if anything happens causing war.

The day i found out i would be there luna i never would have expected it to happen. If you told me six months ago i would be luna of the moon walker pack i would have thought your nuts. I soon heard a knock, one of the stylists said, " enter."

It was macaiah. I questioned, " something wrong?" he sighed, " sort of. maize, we gotta talk." i stopped the stylists, " could you give us a few please?" they nodded and left the room, i sat down on the edge, and he sat next to me. " whats wrong?"

" you know how we have more of a good relationship ever since we were kids?" i nodded, " yeah why?" he let out a sorrow filled sigh. " a few weeks ago i found out something with the test." i questioned, " you mean that stupid dna test? What about it?" macaiah soon explained, " Maisy, were literal siblings." i said, " yeah i know were brother and sister? Whats actually going on?"

He pulled a piece of paper out of his pocket and handed me the results. I felt my heart drop " so you mean were literal dna siblings?" i felt tears well in my eyes. My heart began to rop feeling it slow to a dangerous beat. I got up trying to process this. But everything soon crashed around me.

willow's pov

" What did you do to her?" I snapped at the stranger. " I told her the truth but i didn't think it would overwhelm her this much." i sighed, " i heard a bit of it, but no she went into shock causing her to passout." i sighed, " poor thing will have a headache in the morning, do you mind if you would be able to help me walk to the pack doctor? Or even a bed? This way she will be in better hands and making sure she doesnt have a concussion."

Pack doctor

An: would recommend to listen to this song- i hate you i love you

Maisys's pov

I woke up in a bed with beeping sounds i jolted my body sitting right up, " oh babe thank god your okay." i sighed, " i thought i was alone all these years. I thought he died with them that day." i had tears straining down my face. " i think its time i explain what happened."

After maciah explained what happened all these years ago. I felt rage, sadness and fury. " i trusted you. I thought we were friends. But your nothing but a selfish coward. I would have been okay that you explained years ago. Things would of been better. I hate you. I will never trust you again."

I had tears stream down my face burning my face with the fury of sadness. "I thought i lost my best friend all those years ago. I thought you died with mom and dad! I thought you died!" i was on my feet screaming at him. " i thought i lost my best friend!" i choked on the sobs ready to break through.

He sighed, " im sorry maisy, i really am. I hope you can forgive me one day." he left with his words haunting my hollow brain. I crumbled to the ground, crying on my knees. Zilas came over to comfort me, i sobbed, " why would he do this? I trusted him and i thought he trusted me."

Day of coronation:

An: you broke me first tate mcrae

I was disturbed by my sleep at a rising 5:30 am. I haven't slept much in two days, this was only a few hours of sleep this morning. I felt like a ghost, a hollow shell with a skeleton inside. I regret what i said, it has been slowly killing me. I found out he is my brother, I can't be happier, I just wish that we had a better ideal connection of trust. Even just a text every so many year would be alright.