Chapter 1

RDs POV

"WONDERCOLTS TAKE HOME THE TITLE AGAIN!!"

I feel myself get tackled by my team as we had just beaten the shadowbolts for the second year in a row. My eyes scanning the crowd before they finally the see 6 smiling faces they were looking for. Knowing that they were cheering me on is what helped me be so confident throughout the game. Especially the blonde haired cowgirl whos eyes i met for a little bit toooo long as i feel my whole face heat up even more. If i wasnt crazy i could swear her cheeks were pink too?

"CONGRATULATIONS DASHIEEEEE" screamed Pinkie in my ear breaking me from my train of thought. When did they even get onto the felid? I shake my head out of my thoughts and smiled brightly at them. "Thanks Pinks, they really couldnt have done it without the best captain in the entire universe." They all chuckle as I look at the one person im dying to hear speak. "You really did great out there sugarcube." Aj chuckled as she wrapped her arms around my shoulders and smiled at me. I saw Sunset smirking at me and i shot her a playful glare going unnoticed by the others. Sunset was the only one i have confided in about my predicament with these whole "feelings" things or whatever. 

"Yes Darling, we are all so very proud of you." Rarity exclaimed as she fanned herself off with a magazine she had brought along with her. Twilight and Fluttershy both nodded at me with huge grins plastered on their faces. 

"This calls for a celebration! Slumber party at my house?" We all nodded at Pinkie before breaking off to go home and get ready. 

"Hey..uh..Need ah ride home Dash?" I froze where i was standing at the sound of that accent i loved so much...

AN////

Hey guys!! Im super new to writing and am doing it to pass the time while im at work!! Let me know what you guys think and if i should continue. I have some ideas for some drama and fluffiness thatll hopefully keep this story interesting!!!

11