1

Aoi

I've been working at mins music bar for about 3 months now and there is 1 man who comes in everyday and sit in the same spot and order the same thing.

it's now going on 12 in the morning, and I don't get off into 4am I see the man sit down in his usual spot and I make up my mind that today is going to be the day I find out this man's name. I grab a cup make him a whiskey on the rocks and take it to him.

" Here you go sir, if you don't mind can I ask your name?

" Thank you Aoi, and no I don't its yoongi." he said.

" Nice to meet you, you have the same name as my boss how funny is that." I said.

" Well then it's nice to formally meet you I'm your boss min yoongi."

" Wow ok, this is awkward but it's good to finally put a face to the name, I have to go but good meeting Mr.min." i say.

I don't wait for a response and turn around and rush back to my post and start making more drinks. i am lost in thought when i feel a hand slip in my waist and i jump and turn around to see mr,min standing behind me looking as sexy as ever. i take this chance to study his face, his brown eyes is the most beautiful brown i ever seen, his hair a the perfect shade of black and the scar on left eye just make him look dangerous and hot.

i snap out of my trance and try to move out of the but his arms cage me in so i cant move.

" what's the rush darlin?

" I-I have to get back to work sir." i said.

" don't let distract you sweetheart." he said.

I felt him place his hands on my waist again and turn me around. " Go ahead and finish work sweetheart." he said. And i did just that.

After what felt like forever i felt him dip down and whisper in my ear.

" Go to dinner with me." he said.

" Are you asking or telling me.'' i said. knowing i would say yes to him either way.

"Asking." he says.

" Well then in that case yes you can take me to dinner." i say. After that i feel him kiss in my neck and hear him whisper Friday 7 o'clock and he walks off without saying anything else.

i look at the clock only to see that it was 3 in the morning and for the hour left i am a blushing mess. before i know it i was walking to the door getting ready to leave when a guard comes up to me and hands me a piece of paper with a phone number on it that says text when i get home and his name on it. 

i smile and make my way out the door to my car and get in making my way home. when i get home i make my way straight to the bathroom to shower and then go straight to bed. 

Completely forgetting to text, him that i made it home safely.