Part II - Introductions

(I saw this song on tiktok and i was in love😍)
--------
(Miguel's POV)

I walked into school to get immediately bombarded by a bunch of people.

This girl walked up to me and started pushing people away, practically screaming at them.

I smiled, she seemed nice. I grabbed my backpack straps as she asked me my name.

"It's nice to know someone's actually asking my name instead of screaming it." I smile as she laughs.

We exchange schedules and find out we have 1st period together.

She offers to walk me and I happily accept. We start walking but no one's looking at me, weird.

I look at the girl by me, I think her name's Y/N? Hopefully I got it right.

We got to the class and I sit by her, this is gonna be an easy year.
-----
(Third POV)

Miguel and Y/N get to lunch and Y/N introduces Miguel to her friend group.

"And that's Janessa. She's my best friend." She says hugging her.

"So you must be Miguel? Little famous guy?" Janessa asks.

"Yeah, your friend Y/N has made me feel very welcomed so far. You guys are lucky to have her." Miguel says as Janessa gives me a look.

"Just wait." She says as Y/N smacks her and giggles.

Some guy started to come up to them, Y/N seemed to be very popular.

"We're having a party at JJ's tonight, it starts at 8 so make sure to bring something!" The guy says as he talks to Y/N.

"Thanks, Parker!" She said as he walked away.
-------
(Miguel's POV)

I looked at Y/N smiling at her friends, her laugh was contagious.

She started to talk to me, "Do you wanna come to the party? You don't have to but it might be nice to get to know some people." She says.

"Sure, why not." I say, I grabbed my backpack as we made our way through the final periods of the day.

As the last bell rang I saw Y/N and I caught up to her.

"Do you wanna come over to my house to get ready for the party?" I asked as she smiled.

"Sure, what bus do you ride?" She asks as I smile.

"I don't ride a bus, my driver comes and picks me up." I say as her eyes light up.

"Woah, a driver?! That's so cool." She said as I started to walk to the pick up spot.

"Yeah, happens when you have a bunch of money." I say as I grab a 20 from my pocket.

"Do you want anything?" I ask as she looks at the vending machine by the spot.

"No thank you." She says as she smiles at me. She's actually perfect.

My driver comes and picks us up.

"Hey Fred! How was your day?" I asked as he smiled.

"It was good Miguel, how was your day, and who's this?" He asks as he smiles at Y/N.

"My day was really good, this is Y/N. She's a friend from school." I said as Fred smiled at her.

We got to my house and I saw Y/N's face, she hasn't ever been to a big house like this before.

"Holy crap dude, this is so cool! I've never been to such a big house." She said while looking all around the house.

"Thank you! The maid keeps it really clean, do you wanna go to my room to get ready for the party?" I said as she smiled ear to ear.

"Yeah, it must be so hard to get around this giant house all the time. Trying to get room to room." She says looking at me as we make our way up the stairs.

We get to my room and she looks at everything in detail, I noticed she's very observant. I like that about her.

"Wow, you're room is so nice!" She says looking at my computer.

"Thank you, do you need any makeup? My sister works at Sephora and brings a lot of makeup home." I say going closer to the door.

"Actually yeah that would be great, can you get me a light concealer, a beauty blender, a lash curler, mascara, some blush and highlighter, and lip gloss?" She says as I'm standing there taking all the things she just said in.

"Yeah, I'll try and remember that." I say walking to my sisters room.
__________________________
WORDS - 817

A/N - hey yall. Been a while since I decided to write. It's like the middle of summer so I decided why not just have fun and do what I'm best at lmao. I didn't really know what I was doing in this chapter so bare with me. I think I might do another ship story, I just don't really know what it should be about. Give me suggestions lol