Part I - Meet

(^^ I have so many songs for this series!!!!! ^^)

TW - OBSESSION
_________________________
(Y/N'S POV)

Today's the day, it's the day he comes.

I've been up all night, looking at pictures of him, waiting.

I hurriedly get up and start picking out my outfit. I need to look good for him.

I need to stick out.

I grab a crop top that's really tight on me, it makes my boobs look good.

I pick out some cute leggings, they make my butt look good. I need everything to look good.

I put on more perfume than my nose can handle.

I took a shower earlier last night so I could do my hair.

I started straightening my hair, I curled my curtain bangs.

My hair looked amazing.

I went in the bathroom and brushed my teeth until I couldn't feel my gums. I needed my teeth to be whiter.

I started to do my makeup, I wanted to look natural so I only put mascara, highlighter and lip gloss on.

I realized I had 30 minutes until my friends came to pick me up so I looked at more pictures of Miguel.

My friends came over and I ran out and jumped in their car.

"I'm so excited!! Miguel freaking Mora is coming to our school!" This random bitch said.

My friends looked at her with a worried look and then looked at me.

I was raged, she can't say that.

"If you get near him, I will not hesitate to cut off your limbs." I whispered in her ear. She looked at me like I was crazy, maybe I was.

I started making sure I looked good, everything needed to be perfect.

We got to school and I started looking at Miguel's Instagram.

He was posting about our school.

I waited by the front gates, ready to be the first one to see him.

His car pulled up and I ran to it, making sure I didn't seem too desperate.

He walked out and everyone started swarming him, I could tell he was uncomfortable.

I ran into the crowd, where Miguel was standing.

I was by Miguel. Holy shit, I was by Miguel!!

"Stop crowding him! Jesus you guys are wild animals!" I screamed as people started to dispute.

He looked at me with a smile.

"Hey, thanks for that. What's your name?" He asked me, my face lit up.

"I'm Y/N. You must be the famous boy, Miguel is it?" I asked. Of course it was him but this was all apart of my plan.

"Yeah, it's nice to know that someone is at least asking my name instead of screaming it out." He said, smiling.

"Yeah, what first period do you have?" I asked, knowing all of his periods by heart.

"I have History first, with um, Mr. Greek." He said, looking at his schedule.

"Oh! I have him too, I can walk you!" I said, flashing my white teeth at him.

The first bell rang through my ears.

"Come on," I said as I started walking with him.

We got to history pretty fast and I walked in with him.

People looked at him then me, they were about to get up but I flashed all of them a look. They knew.

I've had a few obsessions in the past, I went to jail once. Not again though, I was stupid last time.

I sat down and waited for the teacher to come in.

"Hello class, today we have a new student. You all are probably really excited but let's be humane," He said as he brought Miguel to the front.

"Hello, I'm Miguel, I'm new." He said as the teacher told him where to sit.

He was right by me.
_____________________________
Words - 646

A/N - Hey y'all, I'm back!! Idk where this story is gonna go. We're gonna find out together.