PART- 6

Finally Y/n and Baby reached to the circuit guest house where Digvijaya's was staying.

While entering inside of  circuit guest house a Security guard name "mohan" stopped them. "Ma'am please stop you can't enter inside, do you have permission...to meet with MLA sir..."

The intensity of her gaze seemed to force him back but he was still standing bowing his head down and requesting her not to go inside, than she replied. "So you will stop me...?call your senior...I'll talk to him...call him right away..."

Meanwhile another guard who was senior of other guards came and said. "Mohan what's happening...? Ma'am you...!!! *He salute her* what happened ma'am...?"

Her voice laced with fury. "I want to go inside...right now..."
she demanded the security guard grant her access to the room. "And your junior is not letting me go...could you please order him so I could get enter inside or will i fired you from this job...?"

Baby was shocked to see her furious behaviour for the first time. "Someone said the truth when a simple and Innocent person gets angry, Understand that a tsunami is about to come...”

Senior guard apologize to her. "No ma'am please, you go inside, I'll watch him...Mohan don't you know who is she...she is our MLA sir's soon to be wife..."

Mohan apologies to her. "Ma'am sorry I'm new to here...and doing my job...sorry you can go inside..." He said while opening the gate of that guest house.

Than baby and Y/n get inside of that house. But baby stopped y/n saw and asked her. "What happened why you stopped...we have to find him..."

Baby replied her. "Y/n it's both of your personal matter...I shouldn't have to interfere. Alredy I have crossed the limit...just for you..."

[Flashback]
At a cafe-
Y/n senses that her friend is hiding something so she asked her out. "Is there something you wanna tell me...?"

Baby was feeling nervous and anxiety, she started becoming restless because of this she face the problem of breathing.
"Y/n I can't breathe...can we go outside... please...aahhah..."

Y/n understood that she started getting panic attack. She immediately took her to a park near to that cafe.
"Baby take deep breath...now leave...*baby exactly did what she said* now clam down..."

After 5 min she felt better and without saying anything she gave her phone to y/n while opening her gallery.
"See it..." Baby said.

Y/n asked her what's in it. "Why...you're showing this.....*she went quite after watching those videos of Digvijaya and A girl kissing out side of his bedroom door...* how...god no...where did you... you're spying on them...?"

Baby explained. "One of my friend work in the guest house, he sent me this. Actually y/n when I was coming from beauty parlour to pick you up, I passed from this guest house and saw them hugging in a wrong way outside of this guest house but didn't have proof to show you...than I requested my friend to show me cctv camera footage and I found out this and the conversation they were having, he is just using you and when the time will come after having a child of yours he'll leave you...or should I say he'll give u divorce and marry with that girl..."

After listening that y/n cried hard. (As we have seen on part 5)

[Flashback ended.]