Chapter Twenty

I stormed into the room to find Kulsum seated in her chair. Approaching her, I placed my hands on the table between us and leaned in, glaring into her eyes. "Mr. Min?" she smirked, meeting my gaze. "I see. You've come here to defend that girl. You don't need to. Everyone in the hospital is gossiping about what kind of girl she is," she spoke, and I continued to glare at her. "Look at me, Kulsum. I don't know what issue you have with Yazia, but you have no right to mistreat my staff," I said through clenched teeth, and she smirked.

"You're new here. You have no idea how to run a hospital," she said, causing me to slam my hands on the table, making her flinch. "You better not underestimate me. I can buy your entire lineage and still have millions of dollars," I said in a low voice, and she chuckled. "I see. Mr. Trillionaire is flaunting his money. Let me tell you, Mr. Min. Your money holds no value in front of Yazia," she smirked, prompting me to roll my eyes. What kind of woman is this?

"Get lost," I muttered, making her sit up straight. "I'm sorry," her forehead creased as she looked at me. "I SAID GET OUT AND DON'T YOU DARE COME BACK," I yelled at her, causing her to flinch. "And don't you dare raise your hand at her again, or else I won't hesitate to cut it off," I said, making her rise from her seat.

"Your belongings will be thrown out of this office tomorrow. Don't show me that plastic face again," I stood up straight, hands in my pockets. "You will regret this," she said, then stormed out of the room. I saw her pause as she opened the door. Yazia was standing there. She glanced at her up and down before leaving, bumping her shoulder with Yazia's, causing her to stumble.

Yazia glanced at me once more before leaving, leaving me seething with anger. I ran my hands through my hair and sighed, sinking onto the couch.

_______________

"What do we call it when a short person waves at you?" Demir wiggled his eyebrows, making us chuckle.

"What?" I asked with a chuckle. Him and his dad jokes.

"Microwave," he laughed at his own joke, making me laugh slightly. "What? You are wrong," Ali chimed in, making Demir whine. "Yazia and Demir. We have a surgery," Ferman sir walked into the room with the sleeves of his lab coat rolled up and a stethoscope dangling around his neck like us. I nodded and got up.

"We will get ready then," I smiled and walked out of the room. I started reading about the case that Ferman sir was talking about, trying to distract myself with work.

Laparoscopic Appendectomy for Acute Appendicitis.

"This isn't that serious." "What's the surgery about?" asked Demir, who is too lazy to read the file given by Ferman sir. I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Laparoscopic Appendectomy for Acute Appendicitis is a surgery to remove a swollen and infected part called the appendix in your belly," I said, and he laughed. "You are talking like I don't know," he said, making me fake laugh at him.

"What's wrong with me, doctor?" asked the patient in front of us. I sighed and smiled brightly at him. "Appendicitis. It happens when the appendix gets blocked and becomes swollen and infected. It can cause strong pain in your belly, feeling sick, throwing up, and fever," I explained, and he sighed. "Am I going to die?" he asked, making me chuckle. I shook my head. "No. It's just a small surgery, and after that, you will be all fine," I chirped, making him smile, and he thanked me.

We walked out of the patient's room while I kept scrolling through the tab. "What's the procedure?" Demir grinned at me. I knew he was just trying to irritate me.He knows everything but still likes when I explain everything to him."During laparoscopic appendectomy for acute appendicitis, we make small incisions in the abdomen. A tiny camera called a laparoscope is inserted through one of the incisions to see inside the belly. Special surgical tools are then inserted through the other incisions to carefully remove the swollen and infected appendix. After the appendix is taken out, the incisions are closed with stitches or special tape. This minimally invasive approach reduces scarring, postoperative pain, and recovery time compared to traditional open surgery," I explained anyway, making him smile as he wiped his fake tears. "I am so proud of you. Oh god," he said and fanned his face dramatically, making me laugh.