01.

The sky is gloomy with the heavy clouds, and the trees are covered with orange leaves while a cosy feeling is covered in the brown-haired boy's heart. He handed some notes to the taxi driver and walked to the college's main entrance.

He looked around the place and noticed the place is more calm due to the weekend. Still, a few students are walking with notes, balls, and instruments on the college premises randomly. Perhaps they might have extra classes or practices.

He wants to find the administrator's office to get his timetable and complete the enrolment formalities.

While scanning the places, he heard the incredible voice of someone's singing. He couldn't believe his ears as it felt like honey in the ears, and at the same time, it broke his heart since the sounds were painful. He unknowingly walked to where the voice was coming from, and his mouth went in awe at seeing the owner of the voice.

"What am I now? What am I now?
What if I'm someone I don't want around?
I'm falling again, I'm falling again, I'm fallin'
What if I'm down? What if I'm out?
What if I'm someone you won't talk about?
I'm falling again; I'm falling again, I'm fallin'."

It's a handsome young man playing a guitar and singing alone on the stage. It looks like he is practising for something. He is tall and muscular with a perfect body and perfect complexion. His shirt sleeves were rolled up, exposing the tattoos that covered his right arm. His eyes were closed the whole time while singing, unnoticing the presence of the stranger who had immensely fallen for the singer.

A string of tears fell from the brown-haired boy's eye through his apple cheeks, and he felt unknown warmth and pain simultaneously in his heart while looking at the handsome singer. He couldn't understand the strange feeling in his heart, and this was the first time he felt an attachment towards a stranger besides his parents.

"He is indeed hot. Isn't he? Here, wipe your tears".

The brown-haired boy returned to the earth from his trans after seeing another handsome man holding a tissue in his hand while looking at the brunette with a grin.

"Oh. Thanks". I'm sorry. I'm Hoseok. Jung Hoseok. Nice to meet you."

The brown-haired boy introduced himself to the stranger while trying to understand the situation. He is confused after seeing such handsome men for less than 10 minutes in this particular place.

Is he a Greek god or what?

He thought.

"Hey, I'm Kim Taehyung, and the man you were staring at all these times is Jungkook. The best singer in our college. Nice to meet you too, Hoseok."

"Sorry. But I was not staring, though. I was enjoying the song."

"Oh, it's OK. Everyone in our college has gone crazy for Jungkook. He is a perfect guy Everyone wishes to have."

"Please don't get me wrong. He is great. But I honestly liked his voice. "
Hoseok muttered.

"Hey. Chill dude. So tell me. Why are you here during the weekend? Looks like you are new to here."

"Yes. I'm looking for the administrator's office. "

"OK. Let me show you around. "

Both the boys started to walk towards the office area.

"So, what are you doing in college today? It's Saturday."
Hoseok asked Taeyung with a chuckle.

"I'm here to take my brother home and to put this on the notice board. I need a paying guest. "

Taehyung showed the rolled paper in his hand.

"What about letting me be your paying guest? I'm looking for a place to stay."

"Looks like there's no need to put the notice on the board. Come on. Let's finish your formalities first, then we all can go home together."

Hoseok was grateful to Taehyung for helping him with formalities and letting him stay in his place. Theahyung was also glad that Hoseok agreed to prepare food for Taehyung and his brother, as Hoseok was good at it. Hoseok wanted to pay the rent, and Taehyung wanted to pay Hoseok a salary for cooking. Finally, both came to a solution that Hoseok would stay with them without rent and instead cook for them.

"Why are we waiting here?."

"We are waiting for my brother.  He is coming now."

Taehyung replied while checking his mobile.

While chatting, Hoseok noticed The handsome jungkook coming through the corridor with his guitar hanging on his right arm. He waved Taehyung, and Taehyung waved him back. He is walking towards the boys.

"Hey. You are late. Meet our new paying guest, Mr.Jung Hoseok. Hoseok, this is my brother, Jungkook."

Taehyung chucked, seeing Hoseok's confused but funny face.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung and Hoseok in a confused face and then greeted Hoseok.

"Hi, Nice to meet you. I'm Taehyung"s cousin brother, Jungkook."

"Nice to meet you jungkook. I'm jung Hoseok."

Hoseok was surprised at the same time, as he never expected that we would get a chance to meet Jungkook like this. He couldn't believe he was going to live with Jungkook or he would get an opportunity to prepare food for Jungkook.

He realised that Jungkook didn't pay much attention to him, and he barely looked at him or talked. Jungkook was silent the whole time when they were driving to their home. He was cold towards Hobi. But Hoseok felt that something was bothering Jungkook, so he was more introverted and cold.

Taehyung was the complete opposite of Jungkook. He is kind to Hoseok and helps him to settle in their house. He helped Hoseok unpack his suitcase, provided necessities, and gave a house tour.

Hoseok informed Taehyung that he has a job in the evening in his friend Jin's cafe after college, and he'll make food in the morning and put it in the refrigerator.

Taehyung agreed and promised Hoseok that he would drop him at the cafe daily after college.

Hoseok was amazed by the warm behaviour of Taehyung, and he was grateful that he had met someone charming and kind like Taehyung.

Taehyung didn't want Hobi to cook food, so, he ordered dinner as Hobi was tired after a long journey. Jungkook was silent the whole time when having dinner while Taehyung and Hobi exchanged some conversations.

After dinner, JK went to his room and locked it. In a few minutes, a beautiful hum came from his room. Hobi realised that Jungkook was playing his guitar while singing.