Did it hurt when you fell from Heaven?

This was London's first day at Our Lady of Mercy Catholic High School. Yes it is a Catholic school, and yes London is Jewish- but who cares!

For background, London is a sassy little twink boy with a vivacious spirit. He kinda looks like if Draco Malfoy had glasses, a bob, and dressed emo (oh wait-he does. That apple-fucker). He just moved to Fayetteville, Georgia. ( I am not sure if this is the name of the town and high school the movie was filmed at or the fictional name but this is all I can find)

London entered his first class at the school and immediately saw someone that made him go like " me~likely." He had dark, long brown hair, eye bags, and smelled like weed. Hubba hubba. London, like the daddy he is, walked over to the drop dead gorgeous fellow twink and sat next to him.

Throughout the class, London tried to gain the courage to say something to say something to this model- body boy. Right after the bell wrong he finally said something.

"Hey, my name's London, what's yours?"
"Connor, Connor Murphy" Connor said seductively.
"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven? Because you are an angel." London blurted awkwardly.
"HOW'D YOU KNOW?!" Connor whisper- yelled.
"What?" London responded confused- yet sexed up.
"..."
"..."

London just realized he's a master medium.

Connor and London stared into each other's eyes lovingly. London could smell the weed on his breath and wanted a taste of it. London was always told to not to do drugs, but at the moment he couldn't help but want the experience. Then London realized that Connor was the drug. ( 🎶I'm addicted to the madness...🎵🩷🤍)  Connor could also feel something brewing inside him. He never felt this level of attraction before. Not even Miguel who he did the blowjob thing with- imagine what things Connor wants to do with London. Their eyes grazed each other's bodies, wandering into all the crevices.

Connor got up abruptly.
" Meet me be hind the bleachers at 2"
London nodded his head aggressively.

Only one thing went through London's mind:
*To Break in a Glove starts playing*

London started getting himself ready for his secret meeting with Connor- if you know what I mean 😏.  He couldn't wait until two o'clock when he would hopefully get a treat. London has always had a sweet tooth. He always loved chocolate, and it is always good to dip stuff in the chocolate and suck on it. ( Strawberries! Get your mind out of the gutter you weirdo!- and you know dicks too;))

It felt like forever, but two o'clock finally came around. Time for Connor and London's special meeting.

*CLIFFHANGER*
*this chapter is short the rest will be longer*
*Call1800DEAD_INSIDE *
462 words