I'd Die For You

London arrived behind the bleachers and Connor already smelled the lust off of him. His booty clenched in excitement. The nerves in his brain were gyrating against each other. He could already imagine their bodies against each other. As London walked up he licked his lips and rubbed his hands, ready to show Connor that he is a bad boy pookie alpha daddy.

They were suddenly face to face. London said the first words.

"So when you invited me earlier I assumed that you were requesting me to please your sexual pleasures. Was I correct?"
"You indeed were. And now I want you to dominate me. Now, do you consent to having sex with me?"
"Yes, I do - future fuckbuddy." ( See kids, sex is good. But consent is better.)

London immediately stripped all of his close and Connor did the same. London took his hand and started stroking Connor's nether regions. Connor let out a light moan to let London know to keep going. London started going faster or more vigorously until he was full on jacking Connor off. Connor's moans got older and then London pinned Connor down on a table that magically and suddenly appeared out of nowhere. At this point London hand was completely drenched in cum. It was The Hat Fic level- but no hamsters were harmed in this.

"~Nngh~harder daddy" Connor exclaimed.

All the while, the gym class was watching cunfuzzeledly.

"What in Aziraphale and Crowley is happening write now?!" a prodigy student named Camden blurted.
"I don't know, but whoever wrote it is a genius," a ginger bisexual answered.
"What do you mean "wrote"?"
"Nothing- you'll find out when you're older."

Now back to the sexy times. London turned Connor over on the table and used his flamboyant fingers to spread his butt cheeks. London look his slimy tongue and like the inside of the cheeks, leaving them wet, but not wet enough. London took his not-gender-specific body part and stuck it right up in there. Connor moaned loudly and cummed some more. Connor was cumming so much that it started coming out of his eyes, mouth, and nostrils. It was wild, man. I didn't even think that was scientifically possible. Meanwhile, London's naked chest felt ever so good against Connor's bear back. It started to feel like the bodies were one. The humping of each other's inside ignited their already emotional attraction to each other to the physical. Now you may be thinking, " Wow, it sounds like the narrator is just saying random shit now." In that case, you are only partially correct. Because London and Connor's love was no random shit, and that can be shown by their spontaneous, kinky- yet romantic sex.

London turned Connor over again so that they were face to face. London then got up and reached for his bag and revealed a furry vibrator that looks a dead possum. It was used often- but never was cleaned. He turned it on and placed it between them. They bother moaned so loud that there was an earthquake in Vermont. Good thing Vermont excepts the gays. The tension built up in them and the cum started to overflow in their bodies. The vibrations felt so good and the feeling was so great it felt like Jesus is giving them a blow job ( Wow, I can't believe I just said that. That's going to get a lot of backlash. Sorry Jesus for bringing you into this, related to god or not. That was not okay of me. If hell is real, I'm going to it.)  Their mouths were opened wide with pleasure, drool and saliva were leaking out like Niagara Falls. Connor then got a dirty little idea. He flips London over and moves his tongue down London's body. He went slow, purposefully teasing him. He started in the inside London's mouth and then licked every spot and corner of London' face and neck. London started rubbing against Connor in response. Connor continued to lick London down to is chest, lower belly, and then he go to the you-know-what. Connor then started doing a wet slippery blowjob on London. He was dying for that dick. It was getting so wet and cummy up in that place that they could hardly breathe. There hormones leaked from their bodies and everyone around them started having sex too! Good thing no one was filming, o wait they were. Connor continued to suck on London and then Connor full- mouthed it.

"Oh yes!~sexy baby!!" London screeched.

Connor started choking on London's cum so he took his mouth off, leaving London wanting so much more. Still not finished, they just began to smack and smash their body parts together. The noises were of a feral monkey pack.

"UWU AAHH!!!!"  Connor yelped. They have cummed so much at this point it can fill up all of the Great Lakes. As Connor started coming close angel wings came out of his back. They started flapping in pleasure. Connor was feeling faistey(get it? get it?!). London started coming close as well, but the sex got harder at the climax.

"OH BOY! YES, DADDY, YES!! PUT YOUR SEED IN ME, TWINK DADDY! NNGH~"

London sat up on the table and made Connor lean over him, their parts touching. London started slapping Connor's ass hard. Connor let our high pitched moans.

"YOU'VE BEEN SUCH A NAUGHTY BOY!!"
"YES DADDY, PUNISH ME!! I'VE BEEN SUCH A NAUGHTY BOY. * moans so loud that the gods could hear it*"

—————————————————————————

After five hours, they were finally finished. They started to put their clothes on and started to speak with each other.

"Thanks for fucking me, London." Connor said.

"No problem. I loved fucking you. I think I love you." London responded.

"I love you too. I would die for you, London. - You know, if I didn't already kill my self."

"I would kill for you Connor. And I have no limit for killing."

Connor and London then shared a very passionate kiss, with an insane amount of tongue.

*I am a virgin.*
*I kind of blanked out when I wrote that.*
*Call1800DEAD_INSIDE
*1027 words*