PROLOGUE

When you see your whole world leaving you is like being the only one left in the space with other unknown planets.

She was my everything, without her.....God!

I don't even know what to do anymore.

I can't take the pain is too much .

The burden can't be left on my shoulder alone, it need to be shared but with who.?
The answer is simple No One.

Because i have nobody left in this world.
A world full of dangerous vixens that only you will fight off but there is ending limit for everything right?
And i think i have reached mine.

I gazed at the stars while swirling the wine in the glass cup.

If Allah is hearing me please the pain is just too....too.....much .

Just take my life already.

As long as i can't be in this world.

Maybe , i can just kill myself now.

The thought passed through my mind .
"Is that shaytan whisper". I whispered to myself in the dark of the night .

It won't be painful .

I just need to take more swig of this then i won't feel any pain falling off from this rooftop.

I thought crazily to myself grinning widely.

I will finally be free.
I took a mouthful of the wine, wiping  the side of my mouth with my sleeves.

I trudge forward throwing the bottle of wine in the process making an earth shattering sound .

I winced covering my ears with my palms .

I must do this i thought determined of committing suicide tonight.

I stopped reaching the edge.

Gazing at the busy street of the lively city.

The wind of the night fiercely blowing on my cotton scarf tied tightly on my head like a hijab.

Ya Allah pls me forgive me.

I push myself forward

My eyes tightly shut .

I whispered the kalimatul shahadah when i felt myself falling downwards.

This is the end....

A hand grabbed the edge of my sleeves and pull me backwards roughly making both the stranger and i kissing the surface of the roof.

God! Why can't people mind their business.

I was just about to free my burden when this buffoon dragged me back.

I chinned my head up tilting my head to the left where the stranger was still laid on the floor.

"Hey!" I poked him. A HIM who the hell is he.

"HEY!!!"

" Wake up!"

He groans and raise half of his torso up .

"Are u okay" he asked slowly.

As if , maybe he thinks I'm mental because i think so too.

I looked at him like he has grown two heads.

"Are you seriously asking me that"
I gritted.
Standing up i dust my tee shirt and black trouser .

I faced the intruder my head askew.

"So who do you think you are intruder to intrude in my business" i asked or demanded even.

The Intruder scratched his left eyebrow as if he was in deep thought.

"Woah! That rhymes " he said surprised.

Is he well!?

Out if all the things i said he only catched the rhyming words.

This guy is getting on my nerves and to top it all I think my hangover is kicking in.

I turn around to go back home if one can call it as such.
With a heavy sigh i grab my jacket lying on the floor.
I must have dropped it when i threw the wine bottle.

He stood up too and ran after me when he was within arms length he poked me on the back.

Great!

"Sister , pls listen to me i know what i did was wrong to you but in my place it was the right thing to do , you....you could have killed yourself! " He rambles .

Because that was exactly what he was doing.

I ignored him .

But what he said next made me rooted in a spot.

" But you wanted to commit a grave sin SUICIDE , aren't you a Muslim."

"Yes I'm a Muslim so what , what do you know about me you are just a total stranger so, you don't have any right to question me " i retorted

" Yes i know , you are a stranger to me also but Allah said in Islam we are brothers and sisters."

" And i just wanted to say to you...." He added quickly.

When he sees that i was about to open my mouth , he raised up a hand .

"Listen to me first,okay!."

" Taking someone's life is a sin then what about taking your own life , the life Allah granted you and you just want to waste it after committing sins after sins , don't you want repentance and forgiveness. Allah says He is always there to listen to our pleas , our repentance and our sorrows . So why can't you turn to Allah in this difficult time of your life it is just another trial Allah has sent your way accept it and faced it head on without drifting from your Deen." With that the intruder left with a dent in my heart .

His words were piercing my soul fiercely.

It's was like a wakeup call for me.

Ya Allah pls forgive me .

Tears stream down my face like a waterfall.

I cried, cried for my incompetence of living,

i cried for my dead mum of how she will think of who i have become,

i cried for wanting to waste the gift Allah gave LIFE,

i cried for being so easily swayed in my religion,

i cried for letting shaytan whispers get to me. And

i cried for criticizing the dear stranger He the Almighty had sent my way .

Oh i cried like i have never in my life.

Fade out.......

So people, what do u think, actually this isn't my first story but the third one .

Is it yay! or nay!.