Falling into the rabbit hole prologue

Spots of vibrant colours and whispers of a better life surrounded him as he went into the bath. Questions filled his mind but all halted when he thought of them accepting his fate. With shaking hands he swallowed the last of the pills.

It took a bit for the drugs to fully kick in. The boy was thankful for this usually it would give him some pleasure in this hollow world. Though with the amount he took it was far from the case. Vibrant hues of blue and yellows danced around the room as the voices got louder yet incomprehensible.

Pain was all he could feel as the drugs changed from pleasurable to agonising as his body convulsing. A wall encased his heart and lungs causing the flow blood and oxygen to slow its pace. It wasn't from the endlessly twisting bodies of the distorted ink men crawling towards him though that did cause him to panic.

Soon gurgling was all that could be heard as his body slumped more and more into the ever flowing tub. The water began to reach the door when someone entered. "Oh my what a mess" fussed the figure as they hopped to the driest place he could find. Which was the damp blue carpet that would begin to mold in a few hours.

"Don't worry dearest I'll get you all patched up so you can fix this the others will be excited to see you again won't they? Alice" smirked the figure showcasing their pearly whites snapping his fingers. The earth seemed shake with that giving birth to a seed of discord that led to the unknown. A bottomless pit decorated with clocks and other cute little kink-knacks appeared under them taking the pair into a twisted fantasy.

I hope you liked the prologue I know it's not the best but I tried I take constructive criticism and check out Peggy especially her song Alice it's what inspired me.