Chapter 11

{TW: Mentions of Rape/Grooming, Out of Character Butters, Stephen, Linda hating Stephen, Out of Character Linda, and prolly other stuff}

The flight was over soon enough. Kenny seemed shaky the whole time. Butters tried t o calm down, and comfort him. Butters didn't really understand why Kenny was so nervous, but he didn't mind.

Kenny was nervous beyond belief. He wasn't usually scared of heights, but this was different. Butters was comforting though, and that helped. It still sucked though.

As Kenny stepped out of the airport he felt a sense of relief. Butters led him over towards the  bus stop where the two waited.

"I thought I was gonna puke the whole time." Kenny said, seemingly out of nowhere.

Butters turned to him, "You looked like you were gonna puke the whole time." Butters said.

Kenny giggled a bit, "I don't know why we don't hang out more often."

"Probably because I stopped hanging out with Cartman." Butters said rather truthfully.

"Oh right, because he said you and him had sex, right?" Kenny asked, "I never asked you what happened, he just said he had sex with you, so did you?"

"He tried to get me to blow him. So, I guess rape. Or at least he tried to. I didn't let him, but I think he was just drunk maybe? I don't know anymore."

"So, Cartman tried to rape you?" Kenny asked seeming a bit concerned, "What did you do?"

"I pushed him off of me. I went home after that. Only Kyle knows, though."

"That's respectable, I guess." Kenny said.

After a couple more minutes, the bus finally arrived and the two stepped onto the bus. They found their seats and tried to keep conversation on something interesting

"So, what is your family like?"

"My mom is nice, and she has more patience with me than my dad. My dad is strict. I could be in trouble for not taking my shoes off in a way that he likes. Just smile and nod, I guess. Also, use words like 'Yes ma'am and No sir', since they are really strict about that." Butters explained rather quickly, "My grandma is nice to most people, but I think she hates me for some reason? I still love her though. She like point out small things about me and small things that she wants me to change." Butters said casually.

"My parents don't give too shits about me. I feel kind of lucky now, because you have to follow all these rules." Kenny said, "But then again, my family is white trash so I don't think they'd care anyway."

The bus stopped in front of a familiar hotel resort. The two stepped off of the bus and made their way to the front gate where Butters showed him his Mahalo Rewards card, and they let him in.

Butters took a deep breath as the two went past the front desk, and into the elevator.

"Don't forget to shake my dad's hand. That will make him like you." Butters added.

Butters clicked the button to the third floor and waited rather patiently as the elevator went up. Soon enough, the two were in front of the hotel room door, Butters knocked on the door, where his father came to the door.