"Shes a teacher"

Betty and myself sat on the chairs in the office."So I was wondering about this blue a gold deal?"She nodded with a smile."yeah I been thinking about getting it up and going again."

"Well that's what I wanted to ask. You're gonna need a photographer and I have a hell of an eye."She smiled and looked past me in thought."that's a great idea."

I smiled with a nod."Also I was thinking I can ask Jughead to help write."I suggested hoping she would agree."He's an amazing writer."She looked towards the door as it opened revealing the girl I seen Archie talking to last night.

"Yeah sure that's a great idea."The raven hair girl walked up to us."Hi."She looked down at me with a smile."Hey uh who are you?"I questioned. She playfully rolled her eyes."I'm Veronica Lodge."

I cleared my throat knowing exactly who her dad was."oh uh I'm Avery Andrew's."I held my hand out and she took it."Anyway thanks so much B. I have to go."I stood up."wait, Andrew's as in Archie?"

I nodded and stood up from my chair."yeah, he's my brother. listen I really got to go."I quickly made my way out of the room thankful that was over with.

***
I sat in math listening to Ms Parker go on and on about 5x10-3+3.3x10-6 I never understood these why couldn't they just stop at regular math.

"Can anyone tell me the Answer?"Mrs Parker asked as she wrote it on the bored."This is your principal speaking the students may be released to go to the gym at this time they my go to the gym at this time."

I smiled thank god I get to get out of this problem"you may be excused to head to the Gym."Mr Parker says as I stuff my bag with my books.

When I walked out of the classroom it didn't take me long to get to the Gym. I stopped at the door waiting to spot the boy I had on my mind. When I spotted him on the top bleachers in the Conor I made my way up the steps.

"Hey Juggie."I said when I got to him he had his laptop on his lap his bag leaned up beside him. He looks away from his laptop and at me."Hey. How was math?"I sat next to him with a playful smile.

"Oh yeah it was just great me and Mrs Parker were just about to get along."I said sarcastically making him snort."I swear I hate math."he went straight back to typing."Don't worry you don't have to go back tell tomorrow."

I gave him an annoyed look that only made him laughed shaking his head.
I placed my head on the boys shoulder as I looked down at the laptop.

"He quickly covered my eyes with his hand making me push him away."I'm not reading it!"I whispered so no one else could hear me.

"When are you gonna let me read your work?"I questioned lifting my head off of his shoulder."When it's done."I rolled my eyes in annoyance."That's so long though Jug."He smirked down at me."Don't worry Ace, you'll be the first to read it."

I smiled with a satisfied grin."Good now shush it's starting."I nodded towards Cheryl who stepped in front of everyone."Let's have a moment of silence for my beloved brother Jason."

The Gym went quiet at the girls words as we all looked down respecting the dead boy. Jughead moved his laptop further up his lap as he moved around."Thank you for that moment of silence."The red head spoke.

"Many of you were lucky enough to have know my brother personally."I didn't know Jason well I wasn't one for those types of people and by those types of people I mean popular people.

My brother may have known everyone but that doesn't mean his younger sister did even if I was on the Vixens I still keep to myself."each and every one of you meant the world to Jason."

I moved closer to the boy next to me feeling the air turn cold."I loved my brother. He was and always will be my soulmate. So I speak with the confidence only a twin could have. Jason wouldn't want us to spent the year mourning."

Jughead looked over at me as he moved around once more as if letting people know he was there."Jason would want us to move on with our lives. Wich is why I've asked the school board not to cancel the back-to-school semiformal."

Cheers of Excitement could be heard throughout the Gym."But rather, to let us use it as a way to heal, collectively."I looked around the students for my brother and when I spotted him I sighed.

He had told me he ended it with Mrs Grundy but the look he was giving her....I wanted to yell at Grundy send her away from messing with my brother head. I know he can get taken advantage of easily and that's what she's doing.

When my brother noticed me staring he quickly looked down. I was going to have to have another talk with him. Jughead nudged my shoulder bringing me back to reality.

"It's over."I looked around as the students started to stand I didn't even pay attention to the rest of what Cheryl had to say."Are you okay?"He questioned. Archie made me promise if couldn't tell anyone.

"I'm fine. I have to talk to Archie real fast."I stood up from the bleachers."I'll meet you behind the school?"He started to pack up his own stuff."Yup I'll be the one with the extra cheeseburger."

I laughed as we walked down the steps of the bleachers."The power you have over the lunch ladies is astonishing."The boy held open the Gym door for me since we were the last ones out.

"See you at lunch Ace."He rubbed my back with his hand as I spotted Archie running after miss Grundy."see you later Juggie. I have to catch up with Archie."I Quickly made my way through the crowd of people.

"Arch! Archie!"I shouted before he could get to Mrs Grundy I stopped him by grabbing his arm."oh uh hey."I looked him up and down before I folded my arms.

"This is the part where you yell at me huh?"I nodded shaking my head in disappointment."What did I tell you about her Archie she's a teacher she manipulating you."

"No she's not unlike you I'm not blind on how I feel."I raised my eyebrows in confusion."What's that supposed to mean?"He scoffed shaking his head."I mean Jughead Avery."

Wow the way he's turning this all around."you are not gonna turn this around on me Archie."he rolled his eyes the boy wanted his sister to understand how he feels for the woman but she won't listen.

"I have to go."He took off towards the teacher who went up the stairs. Why did he think I like jughead that makes no since me and Jug are friends and nothing more.