betryal

1997..

ENGENE KINGDOM..

SAUSKI ROOM..

"princess sasuki Kurt Dynasty attack on us" maid said in fall down infront her.

" ajusshi"sauski run towards her saw someone stabbed her behind and she heard loud noise.

" sasuki run towards her parents ".

" and she saw werewolves "

"wolves?what they are doing here" hana thought and some werewolves attack ok her but she dodge them.

" and other side"

Enhypen pov..

" prince heeseung Kurt Dynasty attack on engene Dynasty lots of soldiers and guards injured and some are death " one of guards said.

" we have to save our parents hyung" Jay said .

" Selena we have to sooha first " sunghoon said.

" jungwon how is Selena and our parents please find them" jungwon use his power and saw injured sooha and infront her sasuki and then he saw his parents death bodies.

" hyung our parents-they aren't alive anymore " jungwon said and everyone shocked.

"what about Selena is she okay?sasuki is she okay" heeseung asked .

" sasuki attacking on Selena" jungwon said other got angry and they teleport themselves and enter in their kingdom.

" when they entered the hall they saw death bodies "

" hyung are we too late " Riki said .

" don't worry we will gonna save our parents " Jay said and run towards their parents.

Sasuki pov...

" it's now your time Selena you are death" sasuki said and stabbed in Selena heart.

"the princes entered in the main hall and saw their beloved lover dying in front them"

"Selena!!!" heeseung yelled and Selena fall down in the floor.

" sunoo used his power and throw  sasuki on the wall"

" heeseung run towards his fiancee death body and put her body on his lap".

" selena please open your eyes ,your hee is here please open your eyes you can't leave me like that " heeseung cried.

" hyung" jake whispered and looked at his older brother .

" ah!"sasuki groan in pain when Jay held her neck  tightly.

" you killed my whole family,you destroyed everything you stole our love from us you killed her" Jay said and hana trying to pushed Jay.

" heeseung oppa" sasuki trying to call him but he ignored him.

" tears left from her cheek when heeseung leaving her "

" hyung what should we do with sasuki" jungwon asked in cold tone.

" kill her" heeseung said and sasuki heart breaks.

" sasuki again throw on the floor,her head hit the floor and blood out comes"

"she coughing in blood"

" after heeseung left she was surrounded by her brothers"

" now it time for your death " Riki said and licked his lips.

*flashback *

" sasuki try to run but sunghoon held her hand"

"where are you going dear sis " sunghoon said and smirked.

" you have to pay what have you done" sunghoon said .

" Why are you doing this oppa ,I'm your own sister why did you want to kill me" sasuki yelled at him.

" we both are same then why I'm getting this treatment " sasuki said.

" shut up you are disgusting me ,I'm not your brother " sunghoon screamed at her.

" you are never my sister,you are just piece of trash who have blood  of our family,dad and mom should ride of you since the day you born " sunghoon  yelled.

" I'm impatient now I want to end this soon" sunoo said in cold tone.

" Leave me alone !!" sasuki said .

" Leave you alone ? after you done everything we should leave you alone?" riki said .

" you rule break ,and go against us  " jake said pulled her hair.

" I told you I will gonna make you regret being part of this family"

*end flashback *

"damn her taste is so good"Riki said and licked his lips .

" finally she's death,I didn't know she will kill our fiancee "jake said.

" what should we do with this body"sunok asked.

" burned her" Jay said .

Heeseung pov...

" hyung we killed her finally " jungwon said and heeseung nodded.

" are you okay hyung" jake asked.

" I'm fine " heeseung said .

" sunghoon hugged him"

"I miss her " heeseung said and crying.

" she's still our sister I can't hate her" heeseung said and sunghoon rubbed his back.

" it's okay hyung we understand you"