A love letter

Dear Matt

Hi, so I know that I haven't known you for so long, but I want to tell you that you are important to me. You light up my day better than a lamp does. When I'm with you, it feels like the whole world stops. I don't care about anything. It's just me and you. And I love that when I'm alone with you there's no awkward moments, we just keeps talking like we've know each other forever. After I've been with you I just can't stop smiling. You make me forget the things I don't love about myself. You make me feel beautiful. I've never met someone like you. You're smart, funny, sweet, and sometimes you use words that I don't understand, and it annoys me a little bit. But it's cute.

It's been a long time since I've been or talked with you, and it hurts me a little. I've been stressed for a long time and I need someone to talk to. And I want it to be you. I need it to be you. I need you. I need to forget the world a little bit and just be with you. Talk to you. Tell you all my problems. But you're not here, and I can't change that.

When I'm not with you, I wonder what you do, where you are, who you're with, if you are having a great time without me. I wonder if you are thinking of me, just as much as I am thinking of you. If you ever think: "What if she was here, would it be more fun then?"

I hope this didn't got awkward for you; I just wanted you to know. I needed you to know, because I want to know if you feel the same way.

When I'm alone, I get sad, I feel like there is someone missing in my heart.
And then I realize it's you. But maybe that's how it is, to fall love.

Love, Annie
_______________________________________
hahahahha, kleint men hva synes dere? Dette er faktisk skrevet rett fra hjertet, er egentlig en innlevering jeg hadde i engelsk, men jeg var helt seriøs. Var skikkelig forelsket i en gutt akkurat da, og det hjalp veldig å skrive ned alt jeg følte. Kleint, men ja.