7

⚠Surprise Character⚠

I walk into my office sitting on my couch "I'm exhausted," I say closing my eyes "So.... about your boyfriend," Carina says and I open my eyes "What about him?" I ask "So you are admitting you are in a relationship.. with him," I close my eyes again.

"I never said I wasn't," I answer casually "You never told me you were in a relationship with him, He's brother is so HOT," She says fanning herself "Bitch you are making me nauseated Get the fuck out," I say getting my things from her hands and shooing her away.

"Jesus Christ!" I say trying to get it out of my mind.

I get out of the car walking into my mansion "Alessandro" I hear and take my eyes off my phone

"Jane?" I say as I look up "Who let her in?!" I say as guards start running in "S-sir, She said you invited her," One of my guards says "And you let her in? what the fuck is wrong with you?" I shout "She was here for a long time so we thought-" I cut him off "You thought what, get out I don't want to see you ever again," I say.

"Alessandro don't go too hard on him, it wasn't his fault," Jane says "Yeah it's yours, both of you escort yourselves out of my mansion," I say walking past them.

"Come on Alessandro, stop being a pain in the ass," She says walking behind me "If I'm such a pain in the ass then leave," I say "I said I was sorry ok? I didn't mean it," She says stopping me 

3 months ago I and Jane were a couple. my dad being a dick made a deal with her dad that would make us partners but not like that, partners in the mafia world, but we may have done stuff that made us more than that.

I fell in love with her and talked about marriage but she said it wouldn't work and I'm happy she said it early cause I was about to propose to her, after that, she just disappeared.

It was a time I needed to adjust cause she became my everything, after that, I became cold and angry, and I did things that I knew weren't necessary.

But Now she's back and I need to stay away from her or I might fall again and that pit is too deep for me to live.

"Jane I don't know what you fucking want," I say "That's easy, I want you," She says putting her hand around my shoulder.

"What the fuck is she doing here?" I hear turning around "Mariano nice to see you again," She says "I'm not talking to you bitch," He says.

"Wow so we are back here," She says as I remove her hand from my shoulder.

"Do me a favor get out," When I say that she takes my phone out of my hand.

She's calling someone

"Hello?" I hear Camila say.

What the hell, what is this bitch doing.

"Jane stop playing with me, give me the phone," I say bored "Wait I wanna have some fun," She says.

"Guards!" I say and men walk in armed "Get this asshole out of here and get me my phone," Immediately I said that Jane was screaming because of the men that were holding her.

"I'll come back, Alessandro!" She screams as they drag her out.

"Sir your phone," One of my men says as I collect the phone.

"Alessandro?" I hear her say again "I'll see you later," I say ending the call.

"Props to you man you have officially sent your long-lost lover away," Mariano says clapping "Shut the fuck up," I say walking into my office.

"Here is the file I have on Camila," Mariano says handing me a file "You and her are exactly alike except for the fact that she is human," He says as I glare at him.

"Sure," I say dropping it on the table "Why isn't she here?" He asks "Why would she be here?" I ask back "Oh god BECAUSE SHE'S YOUR WIFE?!" He says looking at me like I'm stupid.

"Not my wife fiancé, and stop making it look like a big deal," I say getting back on my phone "Since you won't pay attention to her I will! I will go to her office and bring her here," He says.

"Yeah sure," I answer "Yeah sure?? are you crazy why did you even marry her if you won't pay attention to her, anyway bye!" He walks out of my office.

TO BE CONTINUED.......