𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭 (𝙍𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙖 𝙂𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚)

Gays Assemble!

﹒⪩⪨﹒

Summary: Regina is used to having the students basically worship her, but not the teacher. She tries to get the teacher's attention.

𝘱.𝘴: 𝘙𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘢 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘪c

﹒⪩⪨﹒

"Yes, Ms. George?" I utter with no interest but with enough politeness, as I did to any of my students. I keep my eyes on her as she speaks, listening to every word that comes out of her mouth.

"Thank you Ms. George that was a very good perspective." I nodded at her in acknowledgment. The blonde smirked at me but before she could say something else in front of the class. I cut her " alright, moving on. "Yes, Ms. Jones? Anything else you'd like to add?"

Regina squinted her eyes as her gaze trailed on the young professor, not liking how easily she diverted her attention away from her. Regina never verbally demanded attention, it has always been given to her without her asking for it.

How dare you not give it to her.

She watched you with careful eyes as you entertained another student. She can't help but want you to keep your attention on her. How dare you waltz in with your overwhelming presence that had her squirming in her seat.

Those words did wonders to her mind when all you teach about is history. She craves your attention.

So she always tries to find things to keep it on her.

"Ms. L/n can you help me with this?" She asked, her voice laced with nothing but sweetness but there's an underlying naughtiness deep within it.

Is it because she wore a revealing top that day and it would require you to look down on her?

"You can come here if you need me to help you with something..." You said calmly words treading slowly, wiggling your pen on your fingers as you looked straight into her. She smiled, trying to provoke you but smirked when something crossed her mind.

Her steps echoed across the quiet room as her focus was to get in front of your desk. You lean back on your seat, hands moving on your spread legs. Her eyes took a glance at your arms. Taking note of your rolled-up sleeves and the pen between your fingers.

"Here, miss..." putting her hands on each side of your desk, and that required her to lean forward closer to you. Your gaze is unwavering as you look up at her before slowly looking down at the paper on her desk.

"Seems like you don't need help, Ms. George. Your work is correct" I spoke, letting the words out slowly. I raise my head to look up at her. Not flinching at the short distance between us. I stare into her eyes that's fixated on my lips as I speak.

"Ms. George?" My tone raising a bit at her last name, I raise my eyebrow at her. She didn't even look fazed when I caught her looking at my lips. Instead, she simply smiled at me.

"I know..." she tilted her head a bit to the side, her lips pursing lightly. I cross my arms in front of me, still not moving away from her.

"Hmm?" I questioned, and she gave me a smirk.
"I said, I know. I just wanna see you this close," she said proudly. "Huh..." I smirked at her words, I scanned her face for any hint of mischief.

"sit down, Ms. George." I squinted my eyes quickly before motioning with my head for her to take her seat. She bit her lips lightly before obeying me.

"Remember class, come here if you need me to help you with something" I shook my head slightly before I continued reading my book. Not even glancing at the blonde.

'I did need help with something, but it would need to be handled in private' Regina blushed at her thoughts. She wondered if she would talk to Karen and Gretchen about this little crush of hers.

Deciding that she needs to keep these feelings to herself, Regina doesn't know what to do. She's not used to this type of situation. Where someone she's interested in won't even converse with her casually.

Regina's infatuation blossomed, she started going to class early just because she knew that you would be there preparing for your class. She made sure to greet you every time. And every time she gets

"Good morning, Ms. George. Take your seat." So she had no choice but to take her seat, even if she wanted to approach you. You made it very clear that you want to be strictly professional.

But Regina doesn't beat around the bush, she respects you. But that doesn't mean that she won't do anything to satisfy her feelings.

"Need any help, Ms. L/n?" She would always ask, and most of the time you politely decline her offer but when you don't. She makes the most out of it.

"Cool, what do you need me for?" She makes her way to you, making sure to stand close to you.

"I need you to arrange this for me please." You said, handing her a pile of paper. Regina would normally complain about this, but if it's you. Who is she to deny?

"Sure, anything for you." You stared at her when she said that but she just gave you a shrug and a smile before working to arrange the work you gave her.

"You're something, Regina..." Her hand stopped, and her breath got caught for a second. Before it was processed you called her by her name.

"I know... what are you gonna do about it then?" She challenged, leaning closer to you.

"Hmm, I don't know," I said, my voice getting lower. I place her hair behind her ears, my fingers on her chin tilting her head to look at me, "maybe you should do something about it"

Well Regina thought wrong, or maybe you're not being clear?

Realizing your actions, you slowly remove your hand from her but not before finally admiring her. If it weren't for the circumstances you had right now. You'd probably ask her out, but she doesn't need to know that.

"Thank you for your help, Ms. George. You can take your seat now." You turn your back on her, not even looking to see her reaction.

That made Regina confused, she thought she was finally getting something and it turned back down to zero. She groaned quietly in her seat, observing how you casually went back to your work like you didn't do anything to her.

One thing's for sure, she wouldn't stop until she got what she wanted.

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶
(𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙)
Decided to cut this cause I had to release this for me to continue writing stories again😭 let me know if you want a part 2. And if you have any requests, feel free<3