𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐋𝐢𝐚𝐫 (𝙍𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙖 𝙂𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚 𝙭 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧)

(𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚)
𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙙𝙚𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙡, 𝙄'𝙢 𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜. 𝙄 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙗𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙠 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙣. 𝘼𝙣𝙮𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙨, 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙩𝙝<3

﹒⪩⪨﹒

Regina's footsteps can be heard throughout the hallway as she struts to her destination. Her steps may be confident but her thoughts betray her. She's terrified, afraid because she didn't know what to expect.

Or maybe she did know.

She looks at your composed demeanor while scribbling something in your notebook. Once you heard her footsteps, you turned your head to look in her direction.

Isn't this what I want? Regina's thoughts became loud, she wanted you to look in her direction. But not in this given situation where she's fucked. Her face disguises the nervousness that she's feeling inside.

"Come inside and lock the door, Ms. George" Your voice fills her anxiety. She nodded politely and you almost laughed. Just earlier she was being disrespectful and suddenly she's this polite?

With the click of the lock, followed by the sound of your heels. Regina's back was on you, but she knew that you were approaching her. She can feel your presence and it made her knees tremble.

She breathed heavily when she felt your breath on the back of her neck. You move closer until her face is on the door, your hands on her waist as you savor the effect you have on her. At the same time holding her just in case she fell. You feel her body weaken with just your touch.

She turns her head to the side, your faces inches from each other. So close that every breath you release, she consumes it. You stare into her eyes for a moment, she did stare at yours but she was quickly distracted by your lips.

It's so hypnotic that she feels a pull towards it, she moves closer and closer until your lips are centimeters apart.

But you quickly move away, letting out a small smile when you hear her little whimper.

"Do you have any idea why I called you here?" You casually said like you didn't have her pinned against the wall a few seconds ago. Hands-on your pockets while you gave her a look.

"I don't." She breathlessly let out, still not out of it. You enjoyed how she looked almost euphoric. But her response is not something that brought amusement to you.

"Liar" She swallowed thickly. Regina knew, of course, this was her plan. But she never expected the reaction that she received.

"I'm gonna ask one more time. We'll see what happens if you lie again." You guide her to sit on your office chair, trapping her with your arms on her side, she looks up at you with her doe eyes.

"Do you know why you're here? Hmm?" You're asking but your voice is filled with authority. Regina contemplates, she wanna obey so badly.

She knew it would feel good to submit to you.

"Is this what you did to Alissa when you asked her to stay?" Her voice trembles with vulnerability, you place a delicate hand on her cheek. Stroking her cheek with your thumb.

"That's not my question" Slowly your hand trails down her jaw to her throat. You moved her head up so she was directly staring up at you.

You expertly squeeze her throat. She let out a strained little gasp, your squeeze was gentle but you knew where to put it so you could restrain her breath a bit without hurting her.