JUNGLECLAN DESCRIPTION

{photo creds to me:3☝🏻if it helps at all that's kind of what the Jungleclan camp looks like. Worded description below👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻}

Jungleclan lives in what looks like a jungle. It's not an actual jungle but it looks like one. Their dens are trees and they sleep in nests of moss on the branches. The leader, elders, kits, queens, medicine cats, and sick or injured cats sleep underneath the roots of these huge trees.

The trees they sleep in are at the edge of a huge slope that leads to the camp. In the center of the slope is the fresh kill pile (prey consist of things Thunderclan would eat). And to the right of that is a big pile of boulders called the meeting place. this is where all the cats in the clan come to talk about important things.

Nearby the camp is a tree where the apprentices practice their climbing skills. This tree also provides a lot of prey, which is also used for training. close to the camp, is also, a river that separates the two clans.

Jungle clan relies on their quick climbing ability to get away from predictors; and their strong and painful fighting techniques to fight off less dangerous enemies. These cats are blood-thirsty and don't mind when they have to fight Rockclan.