RULES

Rules:

1) hate the cat, not the player :3 unless this is your first RP I know your probably sick of seeing this but really...

2) I'm cool with everyone being mates and kits but no graphic stuff please. It might be fun for you and the other cat; but it's just disgusting for everyone else. Do it in PM if you absolutely have to.

3) [follow up for number two] have realistic cat relationships. don't kiss or anything because have you ever seen or heard of cat kissing in the real Erin Hunter Warrior series?

4) In this RP you can have unlimited cats but just try and keep track of them. I am not responsible for knowing which cats you have made!

5) please have realistic appearances for your cat(s). No green fur and a hat! You may have red or purple eyes, I see that a lot. And I will allow cats to have a feather behind their ear, if you would like.

6) no god mode alright? No powers or psychic ability. I might creat a prophecy and pick some random active cats but other than that you just a normal wild tabby cat! Ok? Ok. (Did you see what I did there? :3)

7) You can swear. I really don't care. Although your comment may be hard to send cause WattPad doesn't like it when you swear in comments. Just try not to offend others in the RP. I don't want any unhappy roll players!

8) if I tell you to fix something when you fill out the form for your cats, don't argue. I'm not up for that.

9) I know half of you wont even fill out the form much less wait for me to approve it. So if you could pretty please wait for me to approve your form(s) that would be great!!

10) have fun! I create this to give people the chance to be warriors like in the books and have a small break from their real lives! Just have fun, you promise?!

11) As for the roles of leader, Med cat, Med cat app., and deputy, its first come first served.