Prologue

In the bustling city of Mumbai, where the echoes of past traumas mingled with the chaos of everyday life, Karan Malhotra stood as a formidable figure in the business world. His cold exterior and ruthless demeanor were shields he meticulously crafted to hide the scars of his past. Behind closed doors, however, he was a loving father to his one-year-old daughter, Avni, and a devoted son to his family.

Meanwhile, in a humble corner of the city, Tejasswi Sharma embodied kindness and resilience. As a single mother to her two-year-old son, Aarav, she faced life's challenges with unwavering determination. Her gentle spirit and unwavering love for her son shielded her from the harsh realities of the world.

Fate, with its unpredictable twists and turns, brought Karan and Tejasswi together in the most unexpected of circumstances.

Tejasswi's heart raced as she hurried through the crowded streets, Rohan's tiny hand clasped tightly in hers. The weight of the world seemed to press down on her shoulders as she navigated through the throngs of people, her mind filled with worry.

"Mommy, where are we going?" Aarav's innocent voice broke through the chaos, his wide eyes searching for answers.

Tejasswi forced a smile, doing her best to reassure her son. "We're going to see someone very important, sweetheart," she replied, her voice tinged with uncertainty

"What do you need?" he asked, his voice surprisingly gentle.

Tejasswi hesitated, unsure if she should burden this cold businessman with her troubles. But desperation won over pride, and she found herself blurting out, "I need money for my son's treatment. I'll repay you, I promise."

Karan considered her request for a moment, his mind racing with possibilities. He knew he had the means to help, but he also saw an opportunity to fulfill his own needs.

"I can help you," he said finally, his voice tinged with determination. "But not in the way you expect."

Disclaimer

The characters mentioned within are entirely a work of fiction and have no bias in reality. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or deceased, or to real events, is purely coincidental.

The author have made every effort to create an original and imaginative piece of literature. All characters, events, places, and incidents portrayed in this book are product of author's imagination.

Readers are kindly reminded that this book is a work of fiction and should be enjoyed as such. Any attempt to attribute real- world significance or relevance to the content within is not the intention of the author. Furthermore, the content is meant for entertainment purpose only.

Thankyou for your understanding, and we hope you enjoy this fictional journey.

Copyright

All rights reserved. No part of this book including the characters and content contained herein, may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means.