My blind tutor

"Emma?" the teacher asks at the class leaves. I go over holding my books tight , expecting bad the news. I know whats coming. "Your failing my class" he said with a slight tone of annoyance. "oh" is all i could think to say. I turned to leave,"wait i haven't finished emma preston" .I stop in my tracks. "you need a tutor, and i know who you can ask" . 

"who?" i ask curiously. "aiden " he replys. it rings a bell, i suppose. He passes me a peice of paper:

Aiden harper

find at dinner - in libary 

"ask him to be your tutor " i got to the door. " good luck" he said as i left. I wasn't sure why i need good look to be honest, but i was too late to ask.

****

It was finally dinner time, so i went to the libary to find Aiden. I entered though the creeky door. Hardly anyone uses this place anymore. I couldn't find him and just as i was about to leave i knocked down a pile of books. one fell open. there was no words ? i touched it curoisly feeling little tiny bumps.braline. Suddenly a strange voice said "excuse me" . I turned and saw him . He was hiding behiend the pile of books. 

"Aiden?" i asked curiously. "Yeah thats me , books please " he replied angryly. 

"sorry" i muttered and haneded back his books. I realised he was blind and didn't understand how he could be my tutor . After carefully placing al the books on the table i looked closer at him. 

I thought he was cute and blushed, thinking i am glad he can't see me. 

"What are you still doing here ?" he almost shouted , snapping me back to reality. " I was looking for Aiden ..... i mean you " i stutted . Looking at his beautifly tanned skin. 

"Why?" he snapped . "Can you be my tutor for a while ?" i asked unsure.

He seemed to think about this for a while. "no". "no" i ecohed .

"You heared me " he said stubbonly. "Why not?" i asked angryly. "Lots of reasons and i don't even know you , so leave me alone " he shouted.

"Please"

"no"

"yes "

"no"

"fine, i will see you tomorrow" i said as i left.

"you won't come back " i heared him muble . "no one ever does "