Chapter 3

"Damn it's you!" he replied , "and if you must know i have been moved classes for every subject".

"OK ,but i wish you would stop saying "damn it's you!" every time you talk to me !" i argued.

"fine, tell me your name !" he snapped.

"Emma" i said sweetly.

"hello, Emma , nice to meet you " he said through gritted teeth. 

"nice to meet you too Aiden" i said nicely. I saw him blush a tiny bit for the first time ever.

At the end of the lesson as i packed up my things, i saw Aiden leaving and said "see you at dinner "

"doubt it" he said as he left. He didn't believe me.

**** 

Dinnertime. I walked towards the library holding my half eaten sandwich when Lisa surprisingly appears from behind. "want to eat with me today?" she asks. 

"sorry can't , got to go to the library " i said slowly

"only to see Aiden" she said mischievously.

I stared at her. "shut up " i replied seriously.

"fine sorry" she laughed. "see you later then"

"see you later ".

I turned around realising i was at the library. That was fast i thought. I opened the creaky door slowly. I walked over to were he was sat yesterday. There he was . Just sat there, reading.

I turned to get a chair and accidentally knocked the same pile of books as yesterday.

"Damn, it's Emma " he barked.

"nice to see you too!" i snapped. He sighed."so will you be my tutor?"

"no" 

"no" i echoed.

"you heard me , Emma" he said arrogantly.

"fine whatever" i mumbled as i picked up the books and put them back. I pulled up a chair and sat there eating some grapes . 

"what are you still doing here?" 

"waiting" i said while popping another grape in my mouth.

"for what ?"

"you to tutor me"

"i told you no ...... your so stubborn"

"shut up"

"see there it is again"

I looked at him angrily, but he chuckle so cutely i had to let it go . "you want a grape ?"

"yeah OK .....as long as they don't have Emma germs " he chuckled. This was the first time i have ever seen him laugh. I liked it . My eyes flickered to his glasses, i wandered what his eyes looked like.

I passed him some grapes "thanks " he stuttered. He was really cute. but i think he knew it . I snapped back to reality when he asked for more grapes. I handed them over . In a strangely small way he made my happy. 

The bell went off . It sounded funny . Anyway i grabbed my stuff to get to lesson. I stood there thinking about why it didn't stop. It kept going. I snapped back to reality to find Aiden lightly pushy my arm.

"what is it ? where are we going ?" i asked confused

"it's a fire alarm!" he shouted."quick "

We stepped out of the library. He could sense the heat and smoke , but i saw the wall of fire descending on us.

This was not a drill.