ONE

"Min yoongi!

"I like him and I want him dad". I said grinning at my dad to see how exited I was.

" No Princess can't you go for someone else, I mean Mr Cha's son Eun woo is still single and also, there are a lot of my influential business partners that have always wanted an arranged marriage with you. I turned them down because you said you weren't ready.

My dad said while we sat beside the pool enjoying the cool breeze since it was hot summer.

"But dad, Mr Min is also your business partner. And I really wanna get married this time for real dad. I said as my eye brows furrowed.

"Yes he is but, he's not up to my glitter. I bought shares in his little company because he's business was failing and he begged me to save his ass.

"Come on dad I really want Min Yoongi am gonna sulk if you don't say yes to me.

"Don't do that princess, but why him though? You're not sure this is just a fling or some sort of your heart playing tricks on you again.

"No, am so sure this time it's real. I said pouting trying as much as I can to hoax him.

"Geez I can't believe you fell for such a dork like man's son, alright fine anything for my princess I'll call him and arrange your marriage.

"Thank you so much dad you're the best. I stood up, ran into his arms giving him a big hug.

"Alright, alright that's enough. Still not happy about your choice though. That Yoongi boy isn't even that good enough for a beautiful princess like you. Are you sure you don't wanna reconsider?

"Dad can you trust me on this one, and dad he's so hot even more than the current weather. I said and he chuckled rolling his eyes.

"You must really be smitten by him to take his side so much. If it's him you want then am gonna make him yours.

"Yesssss!

"Later princess I've got some work to do enjoy yourself. He said picking himself up from the chair and heading into the building.

"But it's barely thirty minutes since you got here and what about my arranged wedding you said you were gonna call him. I asked pouting folding my arms at him

"Sure am gonna do that now, just a phone call will do the whole job no big deal.

"Alright dad, I love you!

"I love you too sweetie.

.........

(Author's pov)

Kim Y/N also known as picky princess was the daughter and only child of Mr Kim Bang shik.
Amongst top ten most richest men in Seoul, south Korea.
Mr Kim had so many food producing companies shipping in and out of the country.
His daughter Kim Y/N was given that nick name because of her picky and rude behavior.
She was raised and over pampered I'll say by her dad.
She was given totally everything she wanted and no one dared deprived her of her wants.
Having totally everything, she came across Min Yoongi's picture and also wanted him to her self.

All her life was full of luxury and no one was fit enough to be friends with her. Most people adored her at her sight but called her a rude bitch behind her back because of the way she treated people.