Always alive

Meanwhile

Remembrance:(No I shall never be defeated no I shall never die no no no
(Evil laugh)

smoke fills the air

"(Gasp)I am Eighteen so I am supposed to be reaching my full power at this age"

"So when will it come I have been waiting for four whole months but it never came"

"I am starting to think that mom was wrong,I won't get my full power today or never"

"The power is supposed to give me the power of the god's not lame powers like invisibility super seed and fire ball and the chrysalis is to enhance my powers so where is it the chrysalis I need it to enhance my powers instead of some stupid power of the gods"

Magical chimes

Whoa what was I felt my power's becoming stronger and my brain is smarter than before

"Well if it nothing serious I'm going to hang out with Ivan"

"Hello Ivan I'm coming over"

"Ok you can come"

20 minutes Later
"Ivan I'm here"

"Okay come in"

"Do you want to play PS5"

"Why not"

"So Ivan did you go for the scholarship exam"

"Yes I did they said that everyone should write the exam why did you ask did you not write the exam"

"Why yes I did I just wanted to know if you had"

"Then in that case what did you get Ivan"

"Oh you know me I passed what about yo...judge judge hello"

"Ugh what happened"

"I don't know your eyes turned black"

"Black"

"Yes black"

"Ivan I need to go now"

"Wait what is happening and did you pass or not"

"I passed and it's probably puberty"

"Oh that explains everything wait that's not a sign of puberty"

"Ivan bye"

"Ok bye but you will tell me what happened ok"

"Ok"

20 minutes Later
"What Ivan can be telling me cannot be a lie I felt knocked out for about 3 second"

"Maybe I'm reaching my full power and Ivan almost know about it"

Ivan's house
"Could It be no,no It can't be I have to stay close to make sure I am not just imagining things again"

Jugde's house
"I think I should keep a low profile until I reach my ful..."

"Ahhhhh ahhhhh it hurts ahhhhh ha ha ha ha (hand snaps) right in the minute I was about to go to the middle of cantata"