Part 4

After school, Hunter walks towards me. "Hey!" He says and I smile back. "Hey, Hunter!" "So is it okay if I pick you up in two hours? We will go to a surprise place and after that, we will go and eat somewhere." I nod excitedly. "So it wasn't a joke."

He looks at me confused. "A joke? Why would I be joking?" I shrug my shoulders. "Never mind. So should I bring money with me?" He shakes his head. "No, it is my treat." "But-" "I'll see you in two hours. Send me the address." He walks away. Damn it. Normally I can argue with someone about who pays, but he just cut me off!

Oh, I will pay.

I cycle home. Sylvie had to rush because she has hockey so she left earlier.

As soon as I get home I pick out a cute outfit. First I was wearing baggy pants and a hoodie, now I am wearing dark green cargo pants with a white top. My shoes are also white and I brush my hair. With a little bit of concealer, I cover my pimples and the dark circles under my eyes.

After that, I put in earrings and I put a ring on my finger. It is a snake. After that, I quickly pick out a necklace, and now I am ready. I steal a little bit of money from my parents and I wait on the couch.

16:00

One more hour. I opened TikTok.

16:15

Three more quarters. I am lying on the couch.

16:30

I did homework (for once)

16:45

I brushed my hair three more times.

16:55

I am staring at the clock intensely.

And at exactly 17:00 I hear the doorbell.

I rush towards the door and I open it. "Heyy!" I greet him with a smile. "Hey, Ivy!" He offers me his hand and I take it. He leads me out of the door, and he closes it behind me. He opens the car door for me. This boy is such a gentleman oh my god.

We are now in the car and he says something. "Okay, I have a lot of questions." I smile. "Shoot. I love answering questions."

"I need to know your favorite candy, bath bombs, perfume, candles, movies and places to eat. I also need to know your favorite food, your favorite color and your size hoodies, so I know what is oversized for you."

I tilt my head as I look at you curiously, and I answer each one of them.

"My favorite candy is chocolate, I don't really have a favorite bath bomb, I also don't have a favorite perfume, I like flower-scented candles, the rose ones. My favorite movie is the Hunger Games. And my favorite place to eat is at Andaluca Restaurant. My favorite color is cherry red and my size hoodie is M." I answer them all quickly.

Hunter nods, looking at me with his brown eyes. I sink deep into my thoughts until I hear my name. "Huh?" I ask. "I said your name three times," Hunter says. He doesn't look annoyed.

"Oh sorry." I quickly apologize. "No need." He says.

The car stops after fifteen minutes and Hunter opens the car door. We say bye to his mom and that is when he surprises me. "Close your eyes.", He says. "What?" "Close your eyes." I close my eyes. I should trust him... right? It would be funny if I ended up in the middle of nowhere.

We start walking, and he holds my hands, leading me around. "Are you sure that you won't let me bump into someone or something?" I ask, worriedly. "Yes, I am sure!" He laughs.

We are literally walking baby steps.

After about 5 minutes we finally enter a building. "Where are we?" I ask, curiously. "That's a surprise." Hunter answers. "Ugh, I hate surprises." "I know." I can sense him smiling right now.

It is completely quiet around us and after another five minutes, Hunter sits me down. "Open your eyes." I open my eyes and the first thing I see is him staring at me. He moves out of the way and that's when I notice. We are in a cinema.

"What are we watching?" "That's a surprise." I playfully hit his arm as he sits down next to me. He bought popcorn and a cola zero for me.

The movie starts. Hunger Games: The Mockingjay part 1

"Oh my god, I love these series!" I yell excitedly. "I know. I asked your friends what movie you would like, and they told me that you like The Hunger Games. Now be quiet and let's watch." He holds my hand, and we could move the armrests up, so I am kind of laying against him. Together we watch the movie.

There aren't that many people in the room.

After the movie, he takes me to my favorite restaurant, Andaluca Restaurant.

After we ate he drops me off at home. We didn't kiss. I haven't had my first kiss yet and I think he noticed how nervous I was when we were alone. He is so sweet!

I am now lying in bed, on my belly kicking my feet, when I get a call. It is Hunter.

"Hey, Hunter!" I greet him excitedly. "Why are you calling? We last saw each other like... 6 minutes ago." I laugh. "I know love. But I miss you already." My cheeks heat up at the nickname and I giggle. "Sooo... How was your day?" I ask innocently.

"School was pretty boring, but after that, I had this date with the most pretty girl ever and I had the best time!" "Oh?" I say, trying to hold in my laughter. "Was she sweet and kind?" "Yes and a little bit crazy." I stare at him with open mouth, wrapping my hand around my mouth as soon as possible. "Don't worry I liked that about her."

I smile. "Do I know her?" "Yes, you know her VERY well."

And we talked until 3 in the morning. I went to bed with the biggest smile plastered on my face. You know why? Because he asked me to be his girlfriend. It was casual but sweet. And I love it when he is sweet.

I really, really like him