Chapter 25- Jujutsu Sorcerers

()= Thinking/ Replacing

*= Actions

""= Phone

/= Whispers

--= Narrator

~~= Timeskip

Darren POV:

I slowly woke up from Kurumi's lap, I looked around to find that she was nowhere to be seen.

Darren: That woman...

I stood up from the rooftop to find that she didn't even return my sunglasses.

Darren: Man, this sucks.

I sighed and was about to return to the house when I heard a familiar voice behind me.

???: So is that your girlfriend, Darren-Kun?

I quickly turned around to see Yuki Tsukumo standing behind me while she grinned.

Darren: No, she's not, just someone who likes to tease me, but what's it to you?

Yuki: I told the others about your presence, and we agreed that we would just stand to watch for a while, but after seeing how you were able to manipulate the Limitless and Six Eyes cursed technique along with the ten shadows technique. You're one of the strongest Jujutsu Sorcerers right now.

I rolled my eyes before walking away.

Darren: Not really interested in what you have to say, so what is it?

Yuki: We would like to train you to get better in cursed energy.

Darren: Huh?

Yuki: You know, Darren-Kun, your talent is just as bright as Yuta and Gojo combined. It would be a waste for you to not get stronger.

Darren: So what are you-

Yuki: Just follow me for a while, I'm sure you can do that.

I sighed and lifted my hair from my forehead as Yuki threw me a pair of sunglasses that hit my infinity.

Yuki: Good job.

I wore the sunglasses as I followed her close behind as I stumbled into a room full of people who were sitting down on a chair.

Yuki: I brought him.

A person with pink hair walked towards me and inspected me.

Darren: Uh, who are you?

???: I'm Yuji Itadori, nice to meet you, Darren Satoru, right? Your eyes really do look like Gojo-Sensei's.

Darren: Thanks, Yuji?

Yuji suddenly turned towards Yuki before sighing.

Yuji: You sure this kid is ready?