5 years later meeting bolt

The female puppy grew up with a family. And they named her Roxie. She was taken a week after bolt was taken but it went badly through the years all her owners did was shout and abuse each other she had to get away once she was used a punching and kicking bag. She became a stray and met mittens who also is a cat and became a stray and they were friends. Right now somehow they both managed to sneak their way into the movie theatres. They were waiting for a movie until they both watched a trailer of an upcoming movie.

Trailer(Pretend it's a trailer)

When Roxie saw the dog he looked familiar and that name where have she heard it.

"That trailer looked so pathetic." Mittens said as she licked her paws.

"I think it looked rather cool." Roxie told her.

"Oh look the movies starting!" She said.

After the movie they snuck out the way they came and headed to their alley.

They both was layed on the dumpster. Mittens were on her back licking her paws and roxie was layed on her paws and we both saw mittens pigeons.

"Right on time, Saul. Come on in." Mittens said

"What do you have for us today Saul?" Roxie asked lifting up her head.

"Okay, Saul, nice work." Mittens said now layed on her stomach.

"Very nice, you got us a big piece this time." Roxie told him while jumping off the dumpster and walked straight towards him. "But it's not enough for us both is it flaps?" She asked him putting her head down towards him with a growl and he shivered.

"Roxie leave Saul alone he's the favourite One." Mittens said

"More like favourite snack." She told her without taking her eyes off of him.

"I promise you mistress I'll bring you both a lot more next time." He said shivering in fear with a stutter.

Roxie hissed

"You see Saul that is where I don't believe you, you said that last time." She said with a growl.

"I'll do better. Please don't hurt me." He said

"Oh babe I will never hurt you. These will." She said in a nice voice then in a mean tone showing her sharp claws and he gulps.

"Okay enough now Roxie. Let's find some mustard next time. Okay, babe?" Mittens said then asked Saul.

"Yes Mittens. Miss Roxie I promise I will bring more. Thank you, Mittens. Thank you Roxie." Saul said and waddled away.

The next pigeon to come was roxies favourite boy.

"Wow teddy whatcha got there baby?"roxie asked him

"Is that an everything bagel, Ted? Attaboy." Mittens said.

"Good day, mi'ladies." Teddy said and went away.

Next pigeon to come and it looked like he didn't have much.

"Louie?" Mittens asked

"Get your feathers back here boy." Roxie told him

"What is this?" Mittens asked him

"How will a tiny piece of junk feed us Louie? Roxie asked him.

He stuttered.

"It was a slow week. That's half of what I got." Louie told them