Chapter 9,timeskip and return

5 years had passed, in these years a lot of things happened starting with nobita upgrade his hero costume and he also didn't need glasses anymore and luka and pipo also become a hero to help nobita in savings other and goes with the name of alfa beast and judo (yes i know that is his real name but this is the best i can do) nobita use 3rd wish of wish box to bring luka's power back and luka is dating a girl named lily and nobita harem is now of 7 members akiko, sophia, riruru, luna, carla, clem, morina and nobita and luka had started modeling and are famous with names of gold (nobita) and silver (luka) and demon brothers. Akiko also got a lot of profit and with the help of girls they are the richest persons in japan they buy a new large house for them and lily is also living with them and they all are homeschooling except morina who is three years older them other and passed her college too and nobita along with luka finished there mixed martial art training consist of boxing, karate, kung-fu and they are also mastered in swordmenship but nobita is still stronger than luka on the other hand nobita's mon is depressed and his dad is depressed too but he never show others about this for wife strength nobita and others are 18 (except morina because she is 21) and there last year of highschool and nobita also promised his harem that when they will become 20 he will marry them.

Now into the story

In nobita's house, dinning room at 7:00

Luna "did anyone know where is luka pipo and nobita? "

Riruru "i think there are doing there hero work again "

Sophia "school is going to start at 9:00 but there is no sign of boy's "

Akiko "i think they will be in school by 8:30"

Lily "how do you know that? "

Morina "when nobita is with them they will be on time i bet"

All girls "agreed "

With frost breath (nobita) and alfa beast(luka) jumping building to building and judo flying in his body

Frost breath "both of you do your best they hyjeck a bus of primary class kids so be careful "

Alfa beast and judo "okay "

Nobita "so there are five of them in bus so pipo first activate your target magnet(a magnet which can attract only those metal that he want to) and take there weapons away me and luka will enter the bus and take them out so ready "

Both "yes captain "

Nobita "now go "

After they help the kids and arrested the criminal then pipo goes towards the house and boys goes towards the school

At school gate at 8:29 with girls

Clem "they will be here in 3 2 1"

Then suddenly nobita and luka comes running towards the school.

Nobita "sorry we are late "

Riruru "its okay but what happened today "

Nobita "some criminals hyjeck a bus of primary class kids today but we stopped them and arrested them "

Girls " good work boys "

Boys " thanks "

Luka " now let's go "

Everyone " okay "

In principal office

Principal " so today some new students who will come and join the school "

Sensei "okay principal sir "

Principal " they will be here any minute now "

Then they hear a knock on the door