Chapter 3 ,truth and regret

Last time, nobita was betrayed by his friends and parents while doraemon was ordered to go back to the future but before he go he left few gadgets, a message and a band which contains a suit for nobita.

With nobita after leaving nobi resident

Nobita pov "everyone believes that I did wrong no one trust me even shizuka-chan didn't believe me . I am worthless "as he was thinking all this he reminds doraemon "doraemon, now i will prove you that i will one day become  a great man . Now i need to found a job and a place where I can stay . I can do it ." (remember that he is cold hearted now)

As nobita was walk he found a newly opened cafe where there is bourd saying they need workers so when nobita read this he goes inside the cafe and goes to the managger office and do a knock on the door as he hear a female voice he entered the office he see a beautiful girl same age as him.

Nobita then says " good afternoon miss i am nobita. " in a cold voice.

Manager replied "good afternoon my name is akiko manager of this cafe how can i help you. "

Nobita replied "i was passing by and i see signboard outside which says you need workers"(just to inform he was saying everything coldly from now on.)

Akiko replied " yes, so you are here for work but i am sorry I didn't want to take kids as our worker"

"If i am seeing right then you are also a kid " nobita replied

Akiko then said" you are right tho but why did you need a job? "

Nobita replied "my parents believed that i was peaking in girls washroom in my school so they kick me out of the house so i need a job to get some money. "

Akiko said " so did you really peak"

"No i didn't "nobita replied

Akiko"how can i believe you?"

"Its fine I will find another job then "said by nobita

Akiko then replied "okay then you can get on work from tomorrow and you can live with me in apartment because i have an extra apartment there"

Nobita was about to say something to deny but get interrupted

Akiko "do you have another choice "

Nobita replied "no"

"Okay then come with me it is about time to close the cafe"akiko said.

When they reach there apartment

Akiko "you can stay in apartment room number 104 and my apartment room is 105 if you need any help."

Nobita replied " thank you for your help" as he said that he bows and goes to apartment room 104

Akiko than think " so he have manners but why he act so cold"and goes to her room.

Next day in school

Sensei ask to the class "do anyone of you know where is nobita he didn't come to school today " everyone go silent and then the girls says "don't talk about him sensei he was peaking in the girls washroom so principal sir give him punishment and suspended him for three months"

Nobita's friend (from now on nobita's friends will be dekisugi, yamada, yasuo and masami ) and sensei got shocked after hearing that and think "nobita can't do something like this i should go and ask him what happened "

Dekisugi then asked "shizuka even you think that nobita will do something like that"

Shizuka then look down and says " yes "