Chapter 1- Blood Moon

WARNINGS: Smut; Sexual Content; Implied Aphrodisiac

Klaus panted as he walked through the woods. He didn't know why he was feeling so antsy. He could barely sit still last night. He glanced down at his straining jeans. No matter how many times he got off, it was no use.

"You're slowing down."

Klaus glanced over his shoulder at Elijah. He kept his distance ever since Klaus transitioned that night. Klaus didn't blame him. He was faster than normal werewolves after all.

"Catching my breath," Klaus lied.

"You never dealt with that before," Elijah said.

"You do not know what I deal with. We are both still new to the whole Hybrid thing," Klaus said, narrowing his eyes at Elijah, "What does it matter to you?"

"I am only showing concern," Elijah reasoned, "It is getting late. Are you gonna turn in soon?"

"I am not a child, Elijah. I will turn in when I am ready to," Klaus growled.

"You seem to still throw a tantrum like one," Elijah sassed, heading back home.

Klaus waited until Elijah's footsteps were no longer heard. Then he hid behind a tree and practically tore his jeans open. He took himself in hand, gasping sharply as he stroked.

Why was he so goddamn sensitive? He's never like this. It had to be more than just his werewolf side. What the hell was making him so desperate?

His finger grazed further down, making a new sensation shoot through him. He paused and stared at his cock. It looked normal. So what the hell did he touch?

"What was that," Klaus muttered, grazing the same area, "Fuck!"

Cum dribbled down his shaft and onto his hand. That felt amazing! He wanted more.

He kept fondling with himself, not caring if he was caught anymore. He groaned and gasped as ecstasy drowned out his dignity.

"Give me a moment! I could've sworn I heard..."

Klaus quickly tucked himself back in and turned. Maybe some of his reasoning was still there after all. Who was this guy anyway? He looks kinda familiar.

"No."

"Do I know you," Klaus asked, still questioning his memory.

The guy glanced at the sky and groaned in frustration. He took off running in opposite direction of the Hybrid. Klaus felt his fingers twitch. His primal instincts screamed for him to chase. Surely, he was stronger than that. He wouldn't chase after some random guy...

Then why was he now hunting this man down? Klaus tackled him, shoving him against a tree. The man gritted and pushed him back. Then he was on top of Klaus with claws sticking out of his hands. Holy shit! What kind of hybrid was he?!

"What is that," Klaus asked, his brain not registering that he was on the ground.

His hand reached up to touch the claws as his curiosity got the better of him.

"Don't..."

Klaus cut his finger on contact, causing the wound to heal in seconds. The man pressed his face to his neck.

"What the hell are you doing," Klaus snapped, his awareness returning to him.

He pushed him off and stood on his feet. Klaus could hear his heart thrumming in his ears.

"Who are you," Klaus asked, swaying on his feet, "What have you done to me?"

"I was trying to avoid you..."

The rest of the night seem to go by in flashes. The biting, the blood, the kissing, the groans, the sex... Klaus barely had any control over himself anymore.

"You're so beautiful up close, sweetheart."

He tried his best to remember his face, his eyes, his hair, his scent, or anything to lead him back and get answers.

"Don't stop... I'm so close."

Was he fucking begging? Klaus Mikaelson? The big bad hybrid was begging another man for his cum? Who even was this man?!

"I got you. We're almost done. I promise..."

Fuck, he was an amazing lover. Klaus had never been so happy he was a switch before. His teeth latched onto the man's shoulder as they both came. His fingers held him in place to accept his cum.

"I'm not going anywhere. I'm staying right here," the man said softly.

Right before Klaus blacked out, he glanced at the moon... A blood moon. The biggest one he's seen in a while. Shit. What the fuck did he just do?!