Chapter 32- His Anchor

WARNINGS: Sexual Content; Smut; Slight Voice Kink; Public Handjob; Praise Kink; Mentions of Blood Consumption

Dean hummed as his lips bruised into his lover's. He broke the kiss to take a breath. His hand caressed the cheek of the one he loved... Peter Maximoff. Although, some knew him as Pietro Maximoff-Lehnsherr.

Dating him was playing a dangerous game. He was the son of Erik Lehnsherr after all. His sister, Wanda, was also rather protective over him.

"I've missed those eyes," Pietro whispered, staring at Dean.

"I've missed that voice," Dean murmured, pressing another kiss to his lips.

"We should get back to the party..."

"Or we could stay up here," Dean suggested, "Sleep under the stars together. Dance into the night like no one's watching."

"How romantic," Pietro teased, slipping his fingers through Dean's belt loops.

"You're so handsome under the moonlight, you know that," Dean complimented.

"Tell me more. You know I enjoy having my ego stroked," Pietro teased.

"That's not the only thing you enjoy me stroking," Dean smirked, watching his ears heat up, "Oh, he blushes, does he?"

"Shut up," Pietro muttered, turning away from him.

Dean chuckled and kissed his cheek. His lips traveled down to his neck. He nipped at him gently, his fingers tracing under his shirt.

"Darling..."

Dean's lips left a hickey that began healing slowly. Pietro groaned softly, his eyes fluttering close.

"On the roof? What if someone hears us," Pietro asked, making eye contact.

"Don't tempt me, love. I will have you howling my name for the neighborhood to hear," Dean flirted, a slight accent slipping in his voice.

"Fuck, that accent does unholy things to me," Pietro whispered.

Dean rubbed his knee against his groin. He watched Pietro moan as he began to harden in his pants. God, he looked so fucking sexy.

Dean would do anything to keep him. Absolutely anything... He snapped out of his head by the touch of Pietro's hand.

"You're doing it again," Pietro whispered, tracing small circles on his cheek, "Get out of your head, darling. I'm right here. I'm safe."

Dean kissed his palm, grateful he had someone to keep him grounded when he went too far.

Pietro had seen him lose control. He's seen him do things that would paint him as a villain or a monster.

But he never flinched at his touch. He never became afraid of him. Pietro saw him as the same shy Dean Howlett, who could barely ask him out.

"That's it, sweetheart," Pietro gasped, clinging to his arm, "Don't stop."

Dean rubbed his cock down. His other hand rested on his throat. He bit his bottom lip, controlling his urges to get rough.

"Come on, baby. Come on," Pietro whined, throbbing hotly in his hand.

Dean could feel he was close. He removed his hand from his neck to set himself free. He dripped with precum, spilling it on Pietro's thigh. That made him twitch and dribble onto his hand.

"Fuck... Please," Pietro whimpered, close to orgasming, "I... I'm gonna..."

Then his eyes rolled back in pure bliss. He arched his back, capturing the crash of ecstasy coursing through him. He groaned Dean's name sinfully as he shot three loads of cum.

"So fucking sexy for me," Dean whispered, "Can you give me another?"

"You really don't want to 'receive' tonight, do you," Pietro asked, catching his breath first.

"You know the rules, baby. When I come back, you're on the menu," Dean smirked.

"Don't say it like that. I'm pretty sure you have actually eaten someone..."

"First off, asshole," Dean started, watching him laugh, "I haven't eaten anyone. I don't even drink blood yet."

"Are you going to," Pietro asked, rubbing his hand up his arm.

"Eventually, yeah. But not anytime soon," Dean reasoned, planting a kiss on his lips.

"I want more of you..."

"Here?"

"Let's go to the room instead," Pietro said, sitting up.

Dean moved them to his bedroom. Once they landed, clothes started disappearing onto the floor. Pietro hungrily made out with him while snatching at his shirt.

Dean's legs hit the bed, causing him to fall on the mattress. He was on top of him in a haste. His breath mingled with Dean's while his hands memorized his body... The body he knew like the back of his hand.

"Pietro..."

He groaned into his mouth. Dean turned them over, trailing his tongue up his neck.

"Baby, you're teasing me," Pietro said, needing some sort of friction.

He rubbed lube on his fingers before pressing them inside of Pietro. He sucked in his breath, tensing around his digits.

"Relax for me, love," Dean said, the slight accent coming back.

Pietro obeyed his command, relaxing himself slowly.

"That's it," Dean praised, pumping his fingering in and out of him, "I'm gonna make you feel so fucking good tonight."

"I've definitely missed that."

Author Note: I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to write yesterday. I'll try to write two more chapters for you all today. 🥲