The Coming Field of Tranquility.

The fire has ceased, the long-awaited calmness takes hold of my being,The dust has settled, tranquility is inhospitable, I need to learn to get used to it.

My heart no longer screams, my mind no longer twists in hatred.Nothing seems to afflict me; my childhood self has died, and from the small body emerges a dignified and static figure.

Never again have I bathed in darkness, never again have I plunged into the deep abyss of nothingness.Only the light remains, which caresses me with its golden rays. Your warmth has dried my tears and given way to a new thought.Contemplation is my duty; I seek beauty even in the white walls of the halls. Beauty sustains me because everything beautiful has a little bit of the Divine inside, thus it attracts me.

The vicious cycle begins again, wake up, sleep, wake up, and sleep.Nothing new, no irritation.No murmurs, no lament.No pain, no love, static.

My refuge is the distant past that I hold in my chest, flower-filled fields of splendor, birds singing as they fly.Trees dancing with the wind. And I, contemplating, part of the whole, being one with the one, following the flow of the union of all things.

All things tend towards good, whose purpose is the culmination of all causes.Everything is intertwined, going against destiny is unnatural, creating an anomaly in the chain that binds us, generating pain and distress.

Amor fati, we must be useful according to our nature, and follow it by guiding ourselves with primordial morality.In the end, face the struggle with dignity, rest in peace.