Chapter One: She's beautiful

MARY'S POV:

I woke up kinda late this morning, so I quickly got dressed into my boring school uniform and put on my eyeliner and left as fast as I could. My mum couldn't give me a lift, so I had to take the bus.
I got off the bus; 8:35am
It's only a 15 minute walk from here to school, if I walk fast enough I might just make it. I power walk, with my essays in my arms,as fast as I can; I can feel my shins getting stiffer.

I made it through the school gates 2 minutes after the bell and I see her; her hair down and golden. She's beautiful.
I rush into the doors and find myself against her, with my essays scattered across the floor. I'm so stupid. I've made such a fool of myself, golly Mary, you idiot!
I didn't even know what to say, I just let out a soft murmur of a 'sorry' as I kneeled down to grab my papers, I look up to see her smiling as she helps me pick them up. As she handed me half of my papers back to me, I ran off.

MEAH'S POV:

I woke up later than usual today, but it's fine as my parents can take me to school. I got dressed quickly into my square uniform, put on my eyeliner and packed my bag.
The traffic was really bad this morning, so it took us a little longer to get there, but I was fine.
I finally got into school a minute after the bell rang. I took out my phone, checked the time, and made sure that it was on silent; my teachers would kill me if it went off in class, especially Mr Mills, my English teacher.
Suddenly out of nowhere I saw Mary, i think her name is. I could see she was rushing. She suddenly collided into me, and her papers scattered all over the place. I went to help her pick them up and she looked flustered and embarrased, so I gave her a smile, handed her papers back and before I knew it, she was gone.