Chapter two: The lunch room.

MARY'S POV:

I keep seeing her in the corridors, why does she keep looking at me? Is she taking the mick? I mean surely...surely she wouldn't want to be friends with -me?
After biology it was lunch, so I went to the hall to meet Kiera.
As i walked through the doors, I suddenly I found myself flat on the ground. I couldn't move. I opened my eyes to see Jasmine, towering over me with an evil grin spread across her face, with my £5 note clenched in her hand; her nails were painted coral with lashings of gold, and were patiently decorated with clear rhinestones. I tried to move but I felt paralysed, she must have knocked me over pretty hard. Before I knew it, she was here. SHE was running over, and let out a scream "JASMINE WHAT THE FUCK!" Jasmine just laughed, "so pathetic Meah, learn to have a joke !!" She grabbed my now ripped and crumpled £5 note and passed it back to me; "I'm so sorry about that" she stared down at me; her ocean blue eyes glistened. "I know she's my best friend and I do try to tell her to stop this, but sometimes I could jut slap her across the face" I let out a soft giggle.
She reaches her hand out to help me up, and I foolishly declined as I was determined to get myself back up. Standing up now; she just stood there and grinned and then proceeded to say "I'm gonna go anyway, again, sorry about this" and walked off.
"What was all that about?" Kiera came running up to me, she looked worried yet carried a sly smirk on her face.
"Oh yanno, only got attacked, nothing special" I responded playfully. Kiera just laughed, and dragged me over to the pizza cart.

MEAH'S POV:

Jasmine was being a real bitch today, first of all she saw me help pick up.. Mary's papers, So when I went up to form she started laughing at me because I'm apparently "not allowed to help them kind of people"
When It was lunch I rushed straight into the lunch hall, I really didnt feel like being harassed by her.
I went to grab a panini from the hot counter, as I turned around i saw Jasmine and Mary, except Mary was flat on the floor. I instantly screamed, what the fuck is she doing? I couldn't just stand there watching, I ran over and grabbed what looked like Mary's money, although Jasmines nails scratched my hand, leaving a slight engraving of 5 delicate lines. She just laughed at me, as usual, then left. I gave Mary her money back and apologised, i offered her a hand up, to which she politely declined. I gave her a smile and told her I had to go. She seems really sweet.