Soooo, Adam's Death Was Like

There's no easy way to say this, I inserted you into Adam's Death Scene...

You spot Lute caught underneath some rubble when Vaggita tells her that she's pathetic and that she's not gonna kill her. Before you can go over to help her out of the mess, she has torn her own arm off. That's my Bad-Ass Queen! Though... she didn't have to do that. "Lute, your arm!" You try to help her up, but she just falls back down, weak. "Yeah, I'm pretty beat up, but... OOWW! I'm fine. I am fine. Where is that BITCH, Vaggie?!" There's venom in her words. You point, "Up there somewhere. I'm gonna go spot the boss." You both nod and go relatively in the same direction.

By the time, you get to where Adam and Charlie are fighting, he's holding her up by the throat. He growls, then laughs maniacally while doing a little fist pump with his other hand. Looks like he's got it from here. Also damn, that's kinda sexy... His mask malfunctions for a moment as he utters the words, "This fight was cute 'n all, but NOW it's time to die with the rest of them!" You see a little six winged... creature plummeting towards your boss from above and you shout to try and warn Adam, but he seems to be in his zone at the moment, "Sir! L-Look! Up in the sky... is that?! What is that?!" Just as you're about to close in and block him, the being who appears to be THE Lucifer closes in before you do.

That whole fight with Lucifer breaks out and you fly over nearest to Lute while your boss falls through the hotel roof after getting FUCKIN' BODIED by Lucifer. Now, you are aware of your own abilities and of your bosses tolerance level, so it's best that you just let them duke it out for themselves. (In a sports announcer voice) He's up! Oh no, half his mask has been punched off his face!... Wait, did Lucifer just say he's gonna fuck him??? Oh, Adam has the upper hand! Now him and Lucifer are just fighting in the sky. While they fight, you can't help but wonder why Adam won't just pull the other piece of his mask off and fight bare-faced, like you know he can. Silly Ass! Now he's just being a dick and talking about how he stole and fucked both his wives. Adam shoots. Charlie is falling, kinda like her father fell from grace. Lucifer catches her, that's niiiice (not). Adam strikes again! Charlie just pulled out a whole demon arm! Adam is down and fully unmasked!  Holy shit! Lucifer used to be an angel?! That's insane!

When Lucifer has shown him 'mercy' Adam crawls out of the hole and goes on his whole spiel about everything. That's our boss, always getting back up even when he's lost all his stamina!

Wait. What's that tiny bug-cyclopes demon doing??? Wait, that tiny thing can't actually do damage right??? Your eyes grow wide. 

Adam falls on his face, now covered in his own blood. THAT CYCLOPES-BUG JUST KEEPS STABBING!!!! "Nooo!" Lute screams. You are lost for words. Both of you rush to him and you turn him over. Lute cries, "Sir, Sir! Stay with me Sir!" He gives her one last sweet smile and reaches his hand up to touch your cheek before it flops down and he loses all the light in his beautiful golden eyes, "Adam!!!" Lute screams in agony and you grab his limp hand to hold it in yours, trying not to cry in front of the demons. "It's over." Says that entitled little BITCH behind you.

That Lucifer guy ruins the moment, "Good. Now, take your little friends and GO HOME! Please!" You touch her back and finally say something to Lute, "We should go..." You drop your head as she angrily grabs Adam's dim halo and tells the other troops to fall out.

They don't call it the Grand Extermination for nothing, both you and Lute can't help but blame yourselves for every death and loss, especially that of your boss ~