Prologue

Copyright © 2013. Any Fabrication or Duplication of this material in means of web or paper such as being transmitted in any form or by any means electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, or any types, without the written permission of the author is an act of plagiarism and it may lead to imprisonment. Names and Situations may be pure coincidence. Thank you for the cooperation.

THE EVENTS IN THIS E-BOOK ARE PRODUCED BY THE AUTHOR’S WILD IMAGINATION. THE LANGUAGE BEING USED BY THE AUTHOR IS HER “MOTHER TONGUE” LANGUAGE. THE AUTHOR IS EXPRESSING HERSELF THROUGH WRITING STORIES THAT SHE WANTS TO READ, BUT HASN’T BEEN WRITTEN YET.

Prologue

"Bakit? Kung mamahalin ba kita, 'di mo ko iiwan? Pare-pareho lang kayo! Lalake ka rin! Ngayon inlove ka pa sakin but tomorrow? You'll leave like nothing happened. Yan ba ang forever? I've heard alot of guys say that word but it ended up like shit. Ayoko magmahal dahil alam ko, may package deal yan! Pag nag mahal ka nanjan din ang pain, ang pain na hindi ka titigilan! Ayoko mag take ng risk! Nakakasura na! Alam mo naman ano at anong meron sakin diba? You know what's wrong with me but... I know you won't stay that long, I know you won't. Kaya please lang. Wag mo akong paasahin kasi kumakapit na puso ko eh. Sino ba namang magtitiis sa babaeng nagsisinungaling lang at sa babaeng di marunong magmahal diba? Gago nalang magmamahal dun. It's better this way" at tuluyan na siyang nawala sa paningin ko, sa buhay ko.

This is a story of a Girl who's pretending to be someone she's not ...

She's pretending to be a cold-hearted person while deep inside her is a heart melting through the fire ...

She fell inlove with the wrong person ...

She did something she shouldn't have done ...

She felt something she shouldn't have felt ...

She may be perfect but nobody's perfect. Behind her beauty lies a lie that lives among everyone.

Beauty, Brains, Skills, Talent, Money, Fortune, Popularity, EVERYTHING!!!

She has it all, but there is something she wants rather than those...

Something much more, than a Queen wanting the highest form of crown...

Something much more valuable ...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Not good at prologue but you can give it a shot :D Walang mawawala :D

-Rain :D