Chapter 3

CHAPTER 3

Third Person's P.O.V.

Pumunta si Tania sa isang private beach ng mom niya trying to feel the air wearing her sexy beach dress. She really looked stuunning on what shewass wearing, lagi naman ata eh, kahit maghubad nga ganun parin, HAHAHAHAHA! She went to this big rock and she sat there like a mermaid, stinitignan niya ang sea shore and she likes the view. Nakakatawa man but she really missed this place. She missed her parents, she missed her childhood friends but she knows di na yun babalik since nagbago na siya. Yes! It's true nagbago siya.

**** Flashback ****

(A/N: This happened when Tania was 7 years old and she's leaving States to go to the Philippines)

"Waaaah! Tania don't leave me we promised we will marry each other after college how will you marry me if you'd go to the Philippines? Please don't leave me :((" Terrence

That was Terrence her childhood friend. Tania just told him that her family is going to the philippines because they franchised another company there. It was heart breaking to see them say goodbye while crying and hugging without them knowing what will happen the day after that day.

"I promise i'll come back here, stop crying, okay?"

"Don't kiss anyone there, okay? I want to be your first kiss"

"Okay" Little Tania said.

Then suddenly, out of nowhere Little Terrence just kissed Little Tania 0.0

"On second thought maybe someone will do that to you"

"WAAAAAHH! TERRENCE! WHY DID YOU DO THAT? WAAAAH!"

Tania was chasing Terrence and while laughing hard when suddenly she stopped.

Terrence kissed her again >.< @.@

"WAAAHH! WHY DID YOU DO THAT AGAIN? WAAAAH!"

"Because you stopped chasing me"

"Ah? So, you want me to chase you all the time?" Sarcastic tone ng batang babae

"No, I just want to be happy while you're still here"

"Terrence? Why are you not calling me our endearment?"

"Because you are not calling me potchi"

"Okay call me botchi and I will call you potchi"

"Okay botchi. Skype me when you're at the Philippines botchi okay?"

"Okay potchi!"

"What are we going to play?"

"TAG YOUR IT"

Then they were just chasing each other all day until Tania's mother ,mommy Thalia, together with Terrence's mommy Trixie. They are also the best of friends.

"Terrence, Tania it's time to go home" Mommy Trie

"Mommy, can I sleep at Tania's house?"

"Okay sweetie!"

They went to Tania's house and Terrence slept beside Tania. They always sleep at each other's house whenever they want to but they guess this will be their last day together like this.

(A/N: The next morning)

"MORNING BOTCHI!"

"MORNING POTCHI"

"Botchi I made your favorite hot choco and pancake!"

"WAAAAAAH! THANK YOU POTCHI!"

Tania ran into him and hugged him then kissed him to the cheek then he suddenly blushed and looked away

"WAAAAAAH! You look so cute when you blush"

"I am not blushing"

Sa mga panahong yun iniisip ni ng batang babae na ang cute ng lalakeng nasa harap niya at kahit hindi niya alam ano ang pagmamahal, inakala niya sa sarili niyang mahal na niya ang batang lalake sa harap niya.

They just ate the food he made even though she knows her mom assisted him especially in the pancake.

"Potchi, I will miss this especially when I will go to the Philippines"

"When you go back here I will make tons of this"

"You want me to get fat?"

"No. HAHAHAHAHA! I will call you FATFAT!"

"You're mean!"

"Tania, Shower up we will be leaving at 10"  Biglang sulpot ni Mommy Thalia.

"Yes mommy!"

"Terrence, shower up and get dressed as well, you have your clothes at Tania's room go upstairs and get it"

"Okay mommy thalia"Terrence calls Tania's mom mommy because their parents already predicted that the both of them will be married.

(A/N: At the airport)

"Botchi, I have a gift for you"

"Potchi, also have a gift for you"

He gave Tania a pink bear bracelet and Tania gave him a blue bear bracelet.

"This is the one we saw at the mall. Did mommy Trixie bought this?"

"Yes!"

"So cute!"

"Take care of it okay?"

"Take care of mine okay?"

"Yes! Promise"

"Don't forget the promise we made okay?"

"I promise!"

"Bye"

"Bye bye"

Then he kissed her on the cheek and she waved him goodbye! She will miss him ... SO MUCH!

**** End of Flashback ****

Tania is still walking at the sea shore when someone hugged her from behind when she turned around to see who it is she was shocked to when she saw him ...

************************************************************************************************************

(A/N: WAAAAH! Bago niyo ilabas mga armas niyo, di ko pa kasi talaga alam kung sino ang ilalabas ko dito, bukas nalang ako mag update! HAHAHA! Nasabi ko0ba sainyo na phone lang gamit ko pag naga update? Naeedit ko lang to kasi pumupunta ako sa internet cafe at ineedit yun. Wala eh, Tanga kasi nagnakaw sa laptop ko :/ Kaya sorry sa kga typos kasi paminsan patago sa room ako naguupdate. On the right is Little Terrence :D )