Chapter 1: The Beginning.

Attention: Something came to mind while I was re-watching the Naruto series, inspiring me to create my own version of the story. This isn't my main project, but rather a side story I'm exploring for fun. Due to this, updates may not be frequent. They could come in two days, a week, or even a month.
______________________________________

One of the Great Five Nations, Konoha is home to some of the strongest clans in the world. It has produced some of the finest shinobi and legendary figures in history. Known as the Village Hidden in the Leaves, or Konohagakure, it boasts a rich history and tradition of excellence in ninja arts.

Located in the Land of Fire, Konoha is renowned for its rigorous training programs and the rigorous standards it sets for its shinobi. The village is led by a Hokage, who serves as both its leader and its strongest defender.

Throughout its history, Konoha has played a pivotal role in shaping the destiny of the ninja world. Its shinobi have been instrumental in countless battles and conflicts, earning it a reputation as a force to be reckoned with.

Despite the challenges it has faced, Konoha remains a beacon of hope and strength for its people and for all who seek peace in the ninja world.

But it seemed that there was only a little hope remaining, for that day was a significant one in Konoha's history. It was the 10th of October, the day when the child of the Fourth Hokage was born, and also the day when the Nine-Tails attacked the village.

On that fateful day, the village faced destruction and chaos as the monstrous Nine-Tails wreaked havoc upon Konoha. The brave shinobi of the village fought valiantly to defend their home and protect its inhabitants.

Despite the devastation, Konoha rose from the ashes, rebuilding itself stronger than ever. The child born on that day, Naruto Uzumaki, who was ostracized by people because he was the jinchuriki of the Nine-Tails fox.

It was his own father, Minato Namikaze, the Yellow Flash of the Leaf and the Fourth Hokage, who did this. He was the one who sealed the Nine-Tails inside his own son. The reason was simple: he didn't have any other choice.

As a father, he knew that it was horrible and that it would make his son's life a living hell. But as a Hokage, he had to do it, and so he did. He sealed the entire Nine-Tails inside Naruto, making him the jinchuriki of the Nine-Tails.

Originally, Minato's plan was to split the Nine-Tails' power, putting half in himself and half in Naruto. But during the Nine-Tails' attack, Minato and Kushina knew they wouldn't survive. Kushina asked Minato to ensure Naruto had a good life.

So, she asked Minato to write letters about important things for Naruto and to prepare some things for him. In response to Kushina's plea, Minato, torn between his duty as Hokage and his role as a father, made a critical decision. He chose to prioritize Naruto's future and comply with Kushina's request. So, he made a shadow clone, gave it most of his chakra, and sent it to arrange everything. This left Minato with not enough power to split the Nine-Tails.

That's why Minato sealed the whole Nine-Tails inside Naruto. Before they died, Minato and Kushina sealed some of their chakra in Naruto. If Naruto ever used the Nine-Tails' power or if it broke free, they'd appear to help him and say goodbye.

But the result of being low on chakra and the critical situation made him lose his focus, and because of this, a tiny amount of Nine-Tails' chakra mixed with Naruto's own chakra. Originally, when Naruto was still in his mother's womb, he absorbed a tiny amount of Nine-Tails' chakra. With the additional chakra that he just absorbed, something inside him changed.

The chakra of the Nine-Tails is incredibly potent and volatile. As one of the largest and most powerful tailed beasts, its chakra is vast and immensely destructive when unleashed. However, because it is similar to nature chakra and also possesses very fast healing capabilities, it made Naruto strong. Stronger than he could be on his own. It enhanced his physical power, strengthened his genes, stretching Naruto's chakra coils to their maximum potential.