Chapter 2: The Awakening

"Third Person POV:"

As Naruto headed towards the mysterious house, he soon entered it.

The house was a normal one, lacking any fancy embellishments. Originally, it wasn't designed for habitation; rather, it was intended for Kushina to safely give birth to her child while being outside of the house.

Luckily, Hiruzen Sarutobi didn't think much of the house since no one lived there. Consequently, he left it untouched, not bothering to investigate further.

However, he was utterly mistaken. This house held everything: letters and information that Minato and Kushina had written for Naruto, as well as the belongings they had prepared and stored for him. Originally, Minato had intended to entrust these items to Jiraiya or Kakashi. However, due to his depleted chakra and impending death, his clone was unable to fulfill that task. Thus, the clone decided to safeguard the items here, hoping that Naruto might discover them in the future.

As Naruto entered the house, he started to explore. In one chamber, he found nothing but a bed. In another, he discovered expired food supplies.

As he continued to explore the house, he eventually encountered a chamber blocked by a barrier. This barrier was created by Minato using one of the sealing jutsu taught to him by Kushina. It was one of the Uzumaki's sealing techniques, designed in a way that only those whose chakra is familiar with sealing could enter. Before using this jutsu, Minato had taken some of Naruto's chakra and infused it into the seal, ensuring that Naruto could someday undo the jutsu and enter the chamber.

To undo the jutsu, one must expose the seal to the chakra infused within it.

Frustrated by the barrier, Naruto started to beat on the chamber door. Despite his maturity for his age and understanding of everything, he still retained a childishness inherited from his mother, which sometimes made him act impulsively.

"Naruto POV:"

Aww man, why won't it open? Finally, I found something entertaining and interesting!!!

Should I beat this door and enter? Will I be able to get through? Let's try it, it's not like anyone is going to stop me.

Damn it, why won't this stupid thing open! I've been beating on it for almost half an hour. Wait, does it have some kind of seal on it?

I've read the book that was in the trash can, which mentioned something about seals being used to prevent people from entering certain places. Will my chakra work on it? It's not going to harm me in any way, so why not try?

Yeah, let's do it!

Wait, first I need to unlock my chakra. How do I do that? I've heard people say that to unlock chakra, we need to focus and meditate for some time, find the chakra inside us, and then grab it and pull it out.

Okay, let's try it!

Inner peace! Inner peace!

Found the fire inside you! Found the fire inside you! And then Grab it!

Haa! Found it now grab it!

"Third Person POV:"

As Naruto sat down, folding his legs into a cross-legged position, he formed the RAM sign and began to meditate, focusing inward to find his chakra.

After almost 20 minutes, Naruto finally managed to locate his chakra, grasping it and pulling it out, thus unlocking his chakra.

Most people wouldn't even be able to see their chakra, let alone unlock it on their first try. This is because they don't have enough chakra reserves to unlock it in their first try. However, Naruto is a different case; being an Uzumaki, he naturally possesses a vast amount of chakra compared to others, even surpassing the Senjus.