Truth or Lie?

That ringing you hear when you cannot hear a thing in the moment was all you heard, even as you looked at Aizawa screaming at you, many more heroes were there along with executives and others trying to figure out how to play this for the public, your murder of a villain Muscular.

They had no idea what had happened at the abandoned pier as you had leveled the place when they got there, no evidence nothing to compile anything and you simply said " Blood riot, Ashido and Muscular were all there it was three against one I had to make a call and so I did in a split second " you knew the truth you took him out before Riot even made himself known but they didn't know that so why bother giving them the entire truth when you could make it easier on them to spin the story in their favor with your small lie?

It was way too early for this shit, the sun wasn't even up at this point, you had been dragged out as soon as Aizawa had called you they had to cover their asses in the hero commission before this became a media nightmare. Nothing to do you opted to turn your attention to the window in the room, just wanting to get some rest as you had not had enough sleep to begin with.

Waiting seemed shorter than it was a few hours later about 8 am in the morning they had gotten a story that they liked. Planning every detail out and in doing so you were allowed to go home finally. The Hero commission let you have a week off to cope with having killed someone and of course you were to see a psychologist as per procedure. That morning was a haze, a blur as you got home you went straight for your bed forgetting to lock your door.

Your head hit the pillow and you were asleep. The dreams you had were filled with Blood Riot and your encounters but they took a turn. Punching his face, the feeling was satisfactory. Going for another swing to your surprise he grabbed your arm pulling you close and bitting the base of your neck.

Startled you woke up to the bite in your dream, frantic you got up it was the afternoon about 13:00 or 1 pm looking around your place, you saw your front door open, you did close the door but forgot to lock it, someone opened the door further, holding your breath you relaxed seeing the man who was at the front desk of your building holding some boxes. Sighing you shook your head as you greeted the man. He jumped as he saw you " Y/N the door was unlocked and your groceries are here so I thought I'd just leave them in here for you to find I had no idea you were home " he chuckled at the end of the sentence.

Smiling you replied " thank you for your kindness but you could have left it at the door it would have been fine but I appreciate it all the same " you walked out your door grabbing the rest of the boxes while making small talk, offered him something to drink as you enjoyed some friendly yet surprising company and the extra hands putting the groceries away was a plus.

After everything was put in its proper place the man folded the empty boxes taking it with him waving goodbye as he left to get back to his station in the lobby. His working buddy probably angry as hell for him being gone as long as he was considering it was late in the afternoon. Thinking some more about it you decided to make the men working down in the lobby some food for their hard work home cooked meals were a big thing with any working body and was always a welcomed sight.

Opting for making a simple chicken dish, with rice, veggies and small cupcakes for desert you took the elevator down to the lobby seeing the two as if on que you heard both their stomachs rumble, you laughed while walking over saying " Perfect timing eh? " They were so happy to see the meal and save some money, you just had the meals on plates which was no problem.

Feeling like something was missing you saw the two men you knew as Gabe and Leo pull out some cutlery to eat the food, prepared as always, it wasn't unusual for the men to receive meals from teh recidents here for being so good at their job. Smiling you headed back up wanting to get some cleaning done, you waved from the elevator at Gabe and Leo knowing full well they would enjoy the meal.