playground love

— andromeda lisbon life truly sucked. first off her parents are presumed dead, at least that's what her uncle has told her before she found out she was a demigod(..well at least one of them is alive !) then her and her younger cousin, yn lisbon, ran away from the comfort of their home after they get attacked by monsters!

the only good thing that came out of running away was meeting, luke, thalia, grover and annabeth. oh what was that? oh.

she has to deal with annabeth and yn bickering? okay that's okay, nothing too bad. oh, hades sent monsters to chase after them? mkay bad but not too bad. i mean it could be worse right? they get chased by more monsters? cyclopes? and they almost get thrown into a pot if it wasn't for annie? oh well that sucks, well things couldn't get worse!

oh no, she was wrong again!

hades sent more monsters after them? thalia almost dies but instead gets turned into a pine tree out of pity? well damn.

that really really sucked..well things can't be more worse than everything she already went through right? oh? never mind she's wrong again!

things are about to get much more worse than she expected when a boy named percy jackson shows up.

well damn