⊹ *{ 𝑽𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒆"𝒔 𝒅𝒂𝒚 }⊹ *♡ ˗ˏˋ ꒰ 01 ꒱ ˎˊ

Shin lets out a frustrated sigh after opening the closet and seeing that there wasn't even a chocolate or letter in the closet, today was the day Valentine's Day... and as it was in a normal year, Shin didn't even receive a gift. It was something to be expected since Shin was just an ordinary figure at school...he didn't have anything that stood out, in every way.

{.... 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗜 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗲 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 ?, 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗱𝗼 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗹?...} shin thinks to himself before he hears the bell ring, signaling that classes are about to start.
Shin enters the classroom, sitting in his chair and placing his backpack on the floor next to him. He can't help but feel a little envious and jealous when he hears the other students bragging about the gifts they received.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

{ 𝗗𝗮𝗺𝗻...𝗱𝗮𝗺𝗻 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲!}

Hiyori mutters to himself as he runs to school. Before, he had been stuck in a long queue at the stationery store, which ended up delaying him and the plans he had made.

Hiyori discreetly enters the classroom, trying not to attract attention so that the teacher doesn't notice that he arrived 15 minutes late. Hiyori sits on the chair, taking out his notebook and opening it to copy the material the teacher had given.

"𝗣𝗵𝗲𝘄! 𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆!" Hiyori whispers as he moves the notebook away, placing it on the corner of the table, and then opens his backpack to take out the binder.
Hiyori opens the sorter and takes out the red paper he bought. He stares at the paper for a few minutes without knowing what to draw or write. Hiyori has never been very good with romantic things... So, discreetly, he takes his cell phone out of his pocket and opens Google, looking for card ideas for Valentine's Day. He chooses a card he believes Shin would like.

Hiyori starts drawing small hearts on the letter, dedicating herself to making them perfectly drawn. He then takes the ruler and draws lines with the red pencil, being careful not to make mistakes and keep everything lined up precisely. His concentrated expression shows the effort he is putting into making the letter beautiful and well done. As he wrote the letter, he felt a look behind him and then he heard a sweet, feminine voice.

"𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿, 𝗵𝗶𝘆𝗼𝗿𝗶-𝗸𝘂𝗻?"
He looks back and finds that who he expected to be was Maple.

"𝗬𝗲𝘀, 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗮 𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿, 𝗠𝗮𝗽𝗹𝗲-𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻. 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗮𝗺 𝗜 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗼? 𝗜𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁. 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲. 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘄, 𝗜'𝗺 𝗯𝘂𝘀𝘆!" He himself was already angry because he ended up losing the ruler, when he realized he ended up hurting the girl he decided to say something so as not to upset Maple, even though he didn't feel anything romantic about her.

"𝗠𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗜'𝗺 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗱𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘂𝗹𝘁?" he says with a fake, gentle smile. Maple nods, showing that she agreed to see the letter. After that hiyori turned around focusing on the letter.

When the break begins, Hiyori quickly moves to Shin's locker, being careful to make sure no one is watching. He discreetly opens the cupboard and carefully places the letter inside, along with some heart-shaped chocolates. Hiyori knew that Shin liked sweets, so he thought it would be a lovely and delicate touch to express his feelings. He closes the closet, satisfied with the surprise he prepared, and walks away to a corner where Shin won't see 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯'𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴, 𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘴𝘶𝘣𝘫𝘦𝘤𝘵. 𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢 𝘵𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘢𝘸𝘯, 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘢𝘸𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 closet, he places it carefully next to the chocolates, his heart races as he stretches his shaking hands towards the letter he had received.
Shin reads the content of the Letter with his heartbeat racing, it was the first time in years that he had received a love letter. The words were well written with a very special touch
Hiyori watches Shin open the closet and see the letter and chocolates he left there. A playful smile appears on Hiyori's face as he watches Shin read the letter he had written from afar

When shin's math class ends, he moves to his locker to get the books for the next subject. he opens the closet while letting out a tired yawn, when he finishes yawning he sees the letter inside the closet, he places it carefully next to the chocolates, his heart races as he stretches his shaking hands towards the letter he had received.
Shin reads the content of the Letter with his heartbeat racing, it was the first time in years that he had received a love letter. The words were well written with a very special touch

Hiyori watches Shin open the closet and see the letter and chocolates he left there. A playful smile appears on Hiyori's face as he watches Shin read the letter he had written from afar

Small warning: hi, here and the Author, I apologize for any mistakes in English, I'm still not 100% fluent in English..