⊹ *{ 𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎 }⊹ *♡ ˗ˏˋ ꒰ 02 ꒱ ˎˊ

Hiyori and Shin were lying in bed enjoying each other's company, Shin running his hands through Hiyori's green curls.

"You like that huh?"

shin said as he inhaled the other date his eyes relaxing, hiyori shone at shin's comment giggling

"I love the way you do it...eheh..."

hiyori said as he reached out his hand to caress shin's legs, he couldn't help but let out another giggle when he felt shin shiver. he had taken off the scarf he was always wearing, it was really rare to see them without this scarf.shin increases the power of the air conditioning, shin was not a person who often felt very hot but today it was really very hot!...

"I'm so hot..." shin says as he takes off his purple jacket, leaving him only in his light brown thin fabric blouse.

I'm also hot, my shiny~" Hiyori says and an idea crosses his mind "well...since we're hot, why don't we have some ice cream to cool us down? Huh? " hiyori speaks, hiyori was a person who really hated heat, so much so that shin and he would often argue about shin using the heater while hiyori was at home. Shin pats hiyori on the head, indicating that he was supposed to get up for shin you can tidy up.

The boys got dressed casually, since the ice cream shop they were going to wasn't very far away... in fact it was quite close to their house.

«────── « ⋅ʚ ♡ ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Hiyori and Shin walked to the ice cream shop, Hiyori hummed something while he lowered his hands to hold hands with Shin...although they had been dating for a month they didn't usually do things...romantic, the reason was that Shin always He found a way to dodge Hiyori's bold advances, but today it seems like something changed, Shin didn't move away or anything like that, on the contrary, he smiles and relaxes in Hiyori's grip on his hand.

When they arrived the ice cream shop was quite crowded, which was to be expected since it was so hot today. Shin shrank when he saw so many people, Shin wasn't used to going out much, he really didn't like places where there were a lot of people... it was really very uncomfortable for him.

When Hiyori noticed Shin's discomfort, he squeezed Shin's hand tighter and bends down to whisper to Shin:

"Hey, shinny, don't worry, I'm here ~ let's buy the ice cream and let's go to the empty square, okay?"

Shin nods, strangely Shin always felt safer when Hiyori was with him, it was as if Hiyori was his safe place, although Shin really felt uncomfortable with some of Hiyori's actions, words and even looks sometimes...

The boys go towards the counter, they place their order and pay for the ice cream and head out the door, enjoying the ice cream.

"Hey, let's sit on that bench" Shin says, pointing to a square where there was a bench for the two of them to sit on. There were some plants and flowers on the lawn of the square, the air there was good to inhale. Shin and Hiyori sit on the bench while eating ice cream.

This ice cream is so good" Shin smiled while enjoying the delicious and fresh strawberry and chocolate ice cream, Hiyori gives a small smile while patting Shin on the head, making Shin close his eyes "Hiyori!" Shin says while looking at him with a fake irritated look, shin loved receiving any kind of attention from hiyori...even this kind.

"What's wrong?, my shiny~" Hiyori says, pretending not to understand, he extends his hand and begins to caress the other boy's bluish hair, Shin blushes when Hiyori caresses his head, he loved Hiyori's affection, especially when it was in the head

" you seem to like the caress of your hair" *hiyori adds while smiling* "maybe I should touch you in other places too, hm? " when hiyori says this shin immediately feels his face burn with embarrassment " hiyori! You idiot!- " shin immediately goes after hiyori, patting him