Chapter 3 the morning after and the baithing embrace

Izuku woke up in his room looking around to see everything was normal he was normal everything was normal. He yawned looking at his body before shaking his head.

Man what a dream he thought before he got up and started for his bathroom.

After using the toilet he began to brush his teeth looking in the mirror at himself remembering everything he dreamed of. Heh he laughed to himself.

Like anything like that would happen to me he must have dreamed it all up the girl he met her being a witch giving him powers the ....sex they had man am I becoming a perv or something he thought with a grimaced look on his face.

He chuckled further I mean me with we quirk? For fun he tried to make his arm Change he held out his arm, extend he thought.

"Stretch" CRASH!!!

Izuku's eyes widened as his arm shot across the bathroom and punched the tile! His tooth brush fell out of his mouth from the shock.

Wa-wa-wa! Izuku stuttered. Izuku was in total shock at what just happened he pulled his arm back and it went right back to normal like it did not just stretch!

Izuku couldn't talk he couldn't belive it! It was real his power was real! Izuku immediately remembered something else.

LILY!!!

Where was lily was she ok? he had to find her he had to get to school izuku ran to his room
And was about to get dressed.

FLASH!

Izuku nearly jumped out of his skin as a flash of light appeared in his room and a door appeared! He fell backwards wondering what the hell that was but then he recognized it, that was the door futaba went through when he had that run in with her which means!

Click!

It opened, and out peaked.

Lily futaba Ramses his new girlfriend!

Hey she said, her hair was in double buns like it was before and she looked wet and had a towel rapped around her.

Izuku seeing her spoke,  f-f-futaba-San wh-what are you doing here? He asked frantically

Izuku seeing her spoke, f-f-futaba-San wh-what are you doing here? He asked frantically.

The girl huffed looking annoyed before she walked over to him and bent over looking at him