!!HEAD CANONS!! 𝐴𝐿𝐴𝑆𝑇𝑂𝑅.

(HIII, might forget some genders in here?..)

𝐴𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟

𝐹𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠 (≡^∇^≡)

If you are a male and he actually would get along with you since you are unique towards him, he would never treat you like a dirt bag.

If your a female he would respect you and your unique appearance and would appear as a mamas boy so he would be VERY friendly with you if you are with him.
»»---->

𝐷𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 (♥'∀`)/

If you are male and female he would respect your boundaries and he would give you head pats, small kisses, ruffle your hair, small light kisses on your lips, whenever you guys are out he would sneakily rub his hand onto your THICKKK thigh and maybe touch your crotch area. CONSENT. will share his thoughts with you and let you see his tail and hooves if he can really trust you, and maybe let you touch his ears and antlers. He probably has a diary so he would let you read it, let's you help host his radio hosting.

𝑁𝑆𝐹𝑊 (∩'∀'∩)💕

For males submissive he would be dominate in bed, for females def dominate or at some times females can be dominate as well. For dominate makes, of course alastor would be submissive.

at first he would be slow and comforting with the fucking, then out of no where he'd roughly relentlessly fuck you without mercy, and takes in pleasure how you cry, scream, or cry out his name. Moan, gasp, and whimper, mewling? He will MARK YOU. When your bending he will use his sharp claws and make an A shape on your back so people will know your his if they ever dare to.. Yk. And would bite your neck sometimes bite down hard to break the skin and leak blood into his mouth, hickeys, small bites, bruises. Scratches, marks? Blood kink, bondage, masochism. Etc-

Submissive would be you do you to him!
Alastor would be a weak as deer and would be kneeling in front of you instead of you kneeling for him. Calls you master waits for your command and let's you mark him. But sometimes he'd also be marking you as well.

𝐴𝑛𝑔𝑠𝑡 (ू˃̣̣̣̣̣̣︿˂̣̣̣̣̣̣ ू)

For females if on period he would bring favorite snacks and blankets force you to cuddle and sleep with him. Manages to take down of your cramps away and rubs your stomach soothingly.

Males and females, comforts you hugs you and says soothing words with his non-static voice, cuddles snuggles. Head pats, kisses, praise. If someone hurt you he would definitely deal with them later, and make sure they pay. (God that was corny.)

.
.
.
.
(THAT'S ALL MAYBE LATER OR GIVE MORE IDEAS? I'M STILL WORKING ON ADAM AND VOX.)