Chapter 8

"I think I'm inlove with you chaesoo"

Chaesoo's POV

I was way to shock to even reply to hyunjin at this point. Did he just really say what I think he said? I was way to speechless to even say anything. He likes me? I mean I like him too but is he being fr?!!!

"I-i... " was all I could say "look chae, I understand if you don't want to be with me, I just wanted to tell you before it's to late... " he replied. "Hyun I... " "you what chaesoo?" He said in a very low tone "I-i like you too, I've always had, since we met, if not before we even met" "what do you mean?" He asked "ever since I saw you in one of your concerts, I fell inlove with you"

Hyunjin's POV

I was shocked to hear those words come out chaesoo, she was inlove with me this whole time? Even before we met each other? But how could she not even notice the sign's I was giving her?

"Then why didn't you tell me?" I ask her and getting a reply of "I was nervous and I also thought you have a secret girlfriend" "chaesoo..... " "I know I'm sorry, but I didn't want my stupid feelings to ruin our friendship"

"But did you really mean what you said? About you liking me?" I wait for her reply  "yes... " she replies in a low tone. "Does this mean your my girlfriend now?" I look at her "I mean I guess" I was way to happy by her reply

Hours later

Chaesoo's POV

I went home extremely happy, my celebrity crush the Hwang hyunjin is now my boyfriend. I was officially dating the man of my dreams and I couldn't be more happier than I was at the moment. I then called riya over to tell her about the news.

"There's no way, hyunjin asked you to be his girlfriend?!" Asked riya "yeah, and we are already dating, but promise me one thing" I reply "what" "promise me that you will not tell anyone" I reminded her "promise" she said "great" after that we spent the day together.

Bangchan's POV

I was chilling in the living room when I heard the door open and it was hyunjin. Right he went on a coffee date with chaesoo, I went up him and asked him how it went

"How did it go hyun?" I asked him "it was good hyung she agreed to have me as her boyfriend" he said happily "that's goo- wait what?! Y'all are dating?!!" I say "yeah, just keep it a secret please" he begs "fine" I say still in shock by what hyunjin told me

Chaesoo's POV

I was already living my dream life but it wasn't complete without her though.... I miss her and I would give up everything to see her again, I sit in my room casually crying while riya is beside me, I miss her, I really do, and if only she didn't do something so bad that it would lead to this, she would still be here....

"Still thinking about her?" Asked riya, I just nod "chaesoo, come on that was 2 years ago she's not here anymore stop thinking about her" she stated "I can't riya.... She meant so much to me" I sobbed "but you have to chae, you don't deserve her so stop thinking about her" riya comforted

"Riya I can't... " my voice cracks "come on chaesoo, your already living the best life ever then you still think of her?" "I miss her... " I sob "chae.... "
"I know it's something I shouldn't miss, but I do..... I want her back" I continue to sob

"Chaesoo, Eu-na is no longer here, she moved to America already to continue her career" riya said still comforting me "but it's not the same without her... " I continue to sob. "Chaesoo she did so many bad things to you and made you feel so many emotions and you still have the courage to say you midded her?" "Can you blame me? We've been friends since we were 5 for 14 years we've been friends riya... " my voice cracks again

"I know that chaesoo, but your friendship ended 2 years ago, please, it's time for you to heal from the pain she gave you" riya comforted while I just sob running out of words to say.

Hello pookie bears😚😚😚 sorry for not posting in so long, I was very busy with school and practice, but we have no class for 2 days and I'm hoping I can update in those time period but anyways, I'm planning on making another story, but not kpop related though "I fell inlove with a fictional character" I already have the plot ready but let me know if I should write it but byee for now babies🤗🤗🤗😚😚😚😚 also who do you think is eu-na?